The Arctic Lynx, Wolf and Armour Are Now For Sale!

"
Ozgwald wrote:
GGG will there be new supporter packs at the release of ascendancy or are we "stuck" with the ascendancy supporter packs awhile longer?

I recall that in some cases at releases new packs were made available in other cases they ran on a bit longer. I am curious if we will see new packs at the actual launch?

I bet new supporter packs will be out sometime this summer. They usually run 6 month's give or take.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
hahaha all these peeps bitching about how much they spent on the boxes, while they KNEW how rare the chest was. Nice armor ggg whenever i get more points that wil be the first chest i'l buy.
IGN: LarsPunkNado (dps ts/punture)
IGN: larshuijskens (max dps auramancer)
Last edited by QuestionMarkNL on Feb 10, 2016, 1:40:06 PM
"
hahaha all these peeps bitching about how much they spent on the boxes, while they KNEW how rare the chest was. Nice armor ggg whenever i get more points that wil be the first chest i'l buy.

Just curious,where was it stated that the chest piece had 1/10.000 chance to drop.
The way i see it they sure lost a lot of future gamblers this way.
1/100 would be rare enough for an mtx.
1/10.000 is pure greed and milking.
Just trying to be objective here,didn't buy a single box.
İnce

Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
In addition to these exclusive microtransactions (which can only be obtained from this box or future holiday events), we've also introduced many new microtransactions that we'll be adding to the store a month after the box has gone off sale.

From here.
Been posted a few times already in this thread but I gotta post it again. There's no greed, no bait'n'switches, no deception, et cetera.
"
"
In addition to these exclusive microtransactions (which can only be obtained from this box or future holiday events), we've also introduced many new microtransactions that we'll be adding to the store a month after the box has gone off sale.

From here.
Been posted a few times already in this thread but I gotta post it again. There's no greed, no bait'n'switches, no deception, et cetera.

You forgot to quote the part about the chest having 1/10.000 chance to drop.
That is the greed.
I agree that it was well stated by GGG that they would go on shop later but you had to buy TEN THOUSAND boxes to get the armour.
Are you people ok with this? For real?
GGG didn't say it was a 1 in 10,000 chance, whoever made that claim was being sarcastic.
"
GGG didn't say it was a 1 in 10,000 chance, whoever made that claim was being sarcastic.

There are threads statisticaly analyzing the rates and some show 1/1000 for chest and some even higher. My guess is that it was worse the chance of six linking with fusings.
GGG didn't even say that the chest was more rare (which was logical) let alone 1/thousands.
I read the announcement, thought "omg gonna read me some juicy tear filled comments". Was not disappointed.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
1/10000 LOL

I get chest piece on my first opened box, they wasnt so rare, like 1 on 100 max

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info