The Arctic Lynx, Wolf and Armour Are Now For Sale!

The individual pieces of the armour set have been temporarily discounted so that players who weren't able to complete their sets via the Winter Mystery Box will be able to complete their sets without being at a disadvantage.
"
Is there a way to quickly get rid of the northern lights I have amassed?

The customer support team might be able to help with this. Their email is support@grindinggear.com
"
Metrik1Biell wrote:
Really??? more pay to win itens, fuck !!!

There aren't any pay to win items in the game. The Arctic Armour Set is cosmetic only. It doesn't offer any benefits to your game-play.
"
LBGxValor wrote:
Are you serious? People (including myself) spent a fortune on winter boxes trying to get an exclusive armor set, and then in a month you make it avail for a fraction of what we spent... That is beyond shady and a scumbag thing to do. Will be the last time i ever support this game.

I'm really sorry to hear that you feel this way. This was not our intention at all. We tried to be as clear as we could in our announcement of these boxes. Please check this excerpt in particular for more information:

"
What's in the Winter Mystery Boxes?
This Mystery Box introduces many new microtransactions and contains some that are exclusive to the holiday season, including the Northern Light Effect (stack of 10), the Ice Crystal Hideout Decoration (5 variations you can select between) and the Snow Hideout decoration. In addition to these exclusive microtransactions (which can only be obtained from this box or future holiday events), we've also introduced many new microtransactions that we'll be adding to the store a month after the box has gone off sale. These include the Arctic Lynx Pet, Wolf Pet and pieces of the new Arctic Armour Set!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info