Closed

just wondering what is the gem combo now , whether its still the same or drop spell echo?
"
duabijitelur wrote:
just wondering what is the gem combo now , whether its still the same or drop spell echo?

So far i am just testing, but so far i feel spell echo is still needed,

i am not updating guide cuz havent found the way i wanna go 100%

i have opened my characters so you can take a look at my progression.

@SummonToxicBombs

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Devilschoice/characters
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Dec 3, 2016, 3:37:49 PM
"
"
duabijitelur wrote:

@SummonToxicBombs

but when reach 20 mobs if u resummon it will replace the old srs that are attacking right?
"
duabijitelur wrote:
"
"
duabijitelur wrote:

@SummonToxicBombs

but when reach 20 mobs if u resummon it will replace the old srs that are attacking right?

correct
Saw you current character, you took a different path, not going near scion area and getting mana regen at the start. Do you plan to keep that way or just until you grab blood magic? What do you think when comparing the tree from the guide to your current one? Thanks, great build, just got to lvl 50.
"
spetakju wrote:
Saw you current character, you took a different path, not going near scion area and getting mana regen at the start. Do you plan to keep that way or just until you grab blood magic? What do you think when comparing the tree from the guide to your current one? Thanks, great build, just got to lvl 50.

even tho i like a good question, i cant really answer at this point,

all i can say is i am trying things out now, (atm +2 fire bow with rearguard(lifebased))

and i tried a few t16´s with my standard build, and it seems like there isnt much to change about it actually, but hard to tell after 2 maps, but i can say the dps is still there, and the super cast speed i have in std dont seem like a down side, u just gotta l earn the new dmg output.
I haven't started playing Breach (yet?), but have continued playing my BM life SRS on Std. I too feel that keeping spell echo is probably a good idea, simply because I get 20 out and then am free to move or cast other things. Damage seems relatively unchanged....perhaps even a bit more; however I do feel the lack of spirits when up against "allies cannot die" totems. When I encounter those pesky things with a large pack, I find that my spirits keep attacking the same target forcing me to move closer to the totem and recasting so the damned thing goes down.

I haven't yet tested T16 maps tho, simply 'cause I STILL don't have a +3 staff (even after ~4ex currency spent.....damned rng grrrrrrr).
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
"
spetakju wrote:

even tho i like a good question, i cant really answer at this point,

all i can say is i am trying things out now, (atm +2 fire bow with rearguard(lifebased))

and i tried a few t16´s with my standard build, and it seems like there isnt much to change about it actually, but hard to tell after 2 maps, but i can say the dps is still there, and the super cast speed i have in std dont seem like a down side, u just gotta l earn the new dmg output.

any chance for your opinion for haste vs temp chains since you're using temp chains now?
"
rydl wrote:

any chance for your opinion for haste vs temp chains since you're using temp chains now?

Temporal chains are cool, especially for Breach, while Haste is not that good and it takes 50% which is not worth it + vaal haste with increased duration and passives is almost permanent, BUT... Curse aura doesn't give anything from ascendancy boost, so you might as well keep haste or change it to anger or wrath.
Minion Instability is really good or preference?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info