Ascendancy Changes to Zana's Maps

Each master has a signature mod that only appears on items they sell. As this is the item's sole mod, it has to be something worth crafting around. Zana's current prefix isn't good enough for that purpose. So with Ascendancy, we're changing Zana's mod to "This Map's Modifiers to Quantity of Items found also apply to Rarity".

This mod's benefits grow and grow with crafting. In order to not limit this mod too much, we've also raised the level of maps that Zana can sell. If we're increasing the levels of the maps she sells, why not increase the levels of her daily missions while we're at it?

This table shows (by Zana level) the maximum level of map sold, and the level of her daily mission in Ascendancy:
  • 1 | 69 | 68-69
  • 2 | 71 | 68-70
  • 3 | 72 | 69-71
  • 4 | 73 | 70-72
  • 5 | 74 | 71-73
  • 6 | 75 | 72-74
  • 7 | 76 | 73-75
  • 8 | 78 | 75-77

We have also changed how Zana prices her maps. The price of low-tier maps will be measured in Orbs of Chance. Mid-tier maps are priced in Orbs of Alchemy. The price differences for magic and rare maps has been substantially reduced, as the cost for rarity was often not worth it.

(In other news, we're aiming to have the prizes for the 24 hour Boss Kill Race fixed tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
thank you RNGesus
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Sounds good, finally what Zana needed.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
That seems like nice changes! Keep it up GGG! :-)
Finally, a way to get higher mid tier maps.
Wow maybe they really do listen to the players...Great change and thanks. Now I am excited for the expansion.
Last edited by hellcatq on Feb 7, 2016, 6:42:20 PM
That actually sounds really cool.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Awesome!!
OH my god YEAH!
Nice, now reduce map mods costs in lab / hideout mapdevice
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info