Why is it that players who dont play standard

"
vio wrote:
good point (that both leagues should be treated differently regarding trading).

permanent league's new trading mechanism should have a higher fee for putting one item for trade.

9/10 i almost raged
"
raxleberne wrote:
Noone played in standard so it became a dumpster league with ill economy.
Noone wants to play in standard because it is a dumpster league with ill economy.

endless circle of life

lmao you do know that standard has more active players at any given time than most other leagues (even temp) right? I don't play it myself, it's like a testing ground, but people do play it, and a lot more than you think.
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

No one I know play's standard. It's just a dumpster league, where all the trash end's up.
Let's just let everyone play the game the way they want to, and cut out the insults.
There are people that don't have one of every possible item in a temporary stash tab in standard?
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Timewar9 wrote:
There are people that don't have one of every possible item in a temporary stash tab in standard?

*Waves.* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Let's just let everyone play the game the way they want to, and cut out the insults.

Glad to see a piece of wisdom between the children|trolls grunts.
Keep up the good work =]
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
because standard is so fukin boring and doesnt have the new content, standard is a dead league
"
Zinja wrote:
Have loud opinions about what not to do with it?

Like not have offline trading / 1click buyout.

Only way the economy on standard would improve without any trade system is when there are a LOT more players and the trade scene is active.

People play leagues because of the fresh economy at the same time you dont admit you want a fresh economy because standard economy is broken..

You don't want to fix standard's economy nor do you want to play in it.

I don't understand this mentality.

If you folks want some buyout crap that ruins the game in standard go for it. It cant get any worse. If it goes into leagues that is a different story.
you shouldn't get so buttmad about other peoples opinions about a league you play in a video game

only get buttmad about serious things, like rmt, trade arguments, and petty arguments over small things that get incredibly personal and heated, that's what i focus on
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 7, 2016, 11:15:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info