MMORPG.com reveals the new Shadow Ascendancy Class: The Trickster

im touching myself tonight
i really don't see anything very appealing on this ascendancy, to be honest. no idea how anybody can claim its the best thus far.

ghost dance is kinda cool that you can get some dodge and spell dodge while being ES, but at just 5% who the hell cares? especially when quartz flask will be adding it as well, to which you can roll increased flask effect and probably get upwards of, im speculating but, 12%?
cost no mana...cost no mana...cost no mana...cyclone again
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This is all goos but what about SCION!? o__O
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Looks to me like you're killing the golden goose. These huge bonuses are going to ruin the current game... pretty much completely. Hope you all know what you're doing, but I'm not willing to support it.
"
Andrew676 wrote:
This is all goos but what about SCION!? o__O
Just wait one more month ;)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I love flicker strike, i hope someone write a awesome guide for an flicker strike that can farm^^ very awesome with this build :)
Seems really cool im loving all the ascendancy classes
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
really hate the way you guys are promoting the ascendancy classes. Atleast put the classes with all the nodes here on the poe homepage so we can look at them without having to log onto different sites. Hard to gather all information as its not all in one place.

Classes look cool!
Lol

This league I played almost exlusively Shadow build based on:

DoT spells (ED, Contagion, Abyssal cry + poison, Wither totem)
Because 4 spells are used, I need cast speed too.
Defense is Evasion/Acrobatics/MoM/Life/A bit energy shield on top so I dont get instakilled

I called him Tricstar. Because Trickster was taken.

Reading new class announcement.

That's my char! :D
Not a signature.
Last edited by Turbodevil on Feb 5, 2016, 2:31:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info