Results from map farming ( currency drops ) ( 300 maps so far ) last update : 24.02.2016

Thanks for sharing!
IGN: Scordalia_
Just wondering how your map drop rates were from doing this?

I've been doing the same - alch and go no matter what mods. I'm doing this with my MF character as well, and I seem to have a steady supply of T7 maps, but not much higher.

How has it been for you?
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
Well based on my map stash pages, i've got pretty much the same amount of maps as when I've started both in quantity and in tiers, around 10% less maps to be more precise. I did found 1 carto box though.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Nick42 wrote:

I've been doing the same - alch and go no matter what mods. I'm doing this with my MF character as well, and I seem to have a steady supply of T7 maps, but not much higher.

How has it been for you?

T9 maps are barely 2 chaos a pop.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Nick42 wrote:

How has it been for you?

T9 maps are barely 2 chaos a pop.

Well yes, I've been buying T9/T10 with the currency I've been generating. I was just curious as to the return on alch and go.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
Hey guys i've completed another 50 runs and i've updated the first post.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Just curious, if u remember, how many carto boxes have u found in those 150 maps?
I'm at 100 maps done ,more or less, with 0 carto so far ( only one I've found was in Dried Lake ,and I vaaled it for the achievement).
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Feb 8, 2016, 3:04:58 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:

Cartographer Strongboxes encountered : 1

;)

P.S. The first post looks pretty now ^^
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 8, 2016, 5:13:16 AM
Hmmm, what would be cool is if PoE had a drop log where every item is logged. That would make such statistical analysis much easier (and less timey)
Yup that would be awesome!
I've always wanted statistic window in PoE .. stuff like total amount of drops, monster kills, boss kills, maps entered etc. etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info