Results from map farming ( currency drops ) ( 300 maps so far ) last update : 24.02.2016

Very motivating stats!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
yep just goes to show that in order to build wealth (not counting flipping/trading all day) you just have to grind maps and be mindful of the value of drops that ARENT gg uniques/rares/high end currency.

it probably sucks for people who are taking 8 minutes to clear maps with their 4l, but for people who can clear a map in a few minutes wealth is only a matter of how long you can play this game without getting burnt out ;)
"
alexvsevil wrote:
yep just goes to show that in order to build wealth (not counting flipping/trading all day) you just have to grind maps and be mindful of the value of drops that ARENT gg uniques/rares/high end currency.

it probably sucks for people who are taking 8 minutes to clear maps with their 4l, but for people who can clear a map in a few minutes wealth is only a matter of how long you can play this game without getting burnt out ;)

Hmmm... is that the main reason you play PoE? To see how fast you can clear maps and amass wealth? Nothing more? Massive monster bashing fun isn't your reason to play? Near infinite build combos are but just a means to an endgame goal of amassing wealth? More strange human entertainment behaviors. To each their own.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
alexvsevil wrote:

Hmmm... is that the main reason you play PoE? To see how fast you can clear maps and amass wealth? Nothing more? Massive monster bashing fun isn't your reason to play? Near infinite build combos are but just a means to an endgame goal of amassing wealth? More strange human entertainment behaviors. To each their own.

As if anyone who doesn't play for the exact same reasons as you and in the exact same way is some sort of weirdo... Seriously, give it a break.
So guys i was thinking about making another thread where i'll put the results of farming a core game boss - most likely Kaom ( based on previous observations of drops vs. speed ) but with as high IIR/IIQ as i can amass while retaining a good time per kill. I'll keep track of total amount of rare/unique drops as well as alts,chaos,jewelers and alchs accumulation via vendoring/recipes per run, 100 runs, hour. That way it will be possible compare the amounts of ex. per hour to the results in this thread.
So i wanted to ask you guys if that would be something that you would like to see or perhaps you would want me to get back to map farming and ditch that idea ?

EDIT: Well i did 10 quick runs ... and i must say that i'm not impressed by the results so i'll discontinue this (results after 10 runs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19camHhENx-oW8_Hg6KJvq8vyVmJ1tUPjvSMdfxD3TFc/edit#gid=0)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 20, 2016, 6:09:54 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
alexvsevil wrote:

You say to each their own at the end to justify the condescension you dish out before? Cool.
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Hey guys!
So i've updated the data with yet another 50 runs ( 300 so far ).
The new data pretty much confirms the one gathered so far.
Oh and i've found a Divine orb!

I'll probably go for another 50 runs until the release of the Ascendancy ( if i have the time ) and after that, understandably i won't be updating this thread for quite some time ... but i'll certainly come back to it at one point.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thanks for the report. Awesome job! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info