Upcoming Unique Items

"
shaazu wrote:
There was a picture of a staff/sceptre/Dildo in the post announcement on front page. I don't see it here!

Someone in QA made an immortal character with it a few hours before we were going to show it off. (Using one of the items unique mods and an Ascendancy passive.) So it needs a little rework.

Vendor, Vendor & Vendor
Rory (or any other dev), is the herald for chaos damage builds going to happen?
"
Puttatos wrote:
Do I have perma rampage with Wyrmsign if I have 3x -1 endurance charge jewels on tree?

Yes. Just read Chris' text about the unique next to it.

"
fAERSKA wrote:
I was thinking about the Essence worm ring; As Shadow - 2x Essence Worm rings = 2x50% reserved auras for free and 80% more mana reserverd, specc Influence = 20% Effect of non-curse auras and 4% less mana reserved. Specc Charisma = 6% Effect of non-curse auras and 12% less mana reserved. Specc Leadership = 12% Effect of non-curse auras and 4% less mana reserved. Use Soul Taker and lvl 3 Enlighten will result in 2x 50% auras 3x25% auras/heralds and the effect is 38% more. Aint that to op for 9 nodes?
Or use alphas howl and Soul Taker maby wont be needed.

It is not just 9 nodes, it is also 2 ring slots. So definitely not too strong.

OT: Hype! Great uniques, loving the gloves!
IGN: Scordalia_
"
Hogaric wrote:

Not in Ascendancy.

Other than the ring, they all look like low level trash to me. Yay, more shit to sift through and vendor.
Team Won
I hope they don't get nerfed. Essence worm looks like a super nice option for full life blood magic builds. And that shield claw looks decent. I suddenly have an urge to try and make a super tanky build, dps be damned.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Hogaric wrote:

Not in Ascendancy.

T_T

At least this doesn't make ascendancy less awesome! Keep up the good work :)
That ring is suc...., I mean I want it now!!!!
It is as though a thousand mouths cry out in pain!!!
So now you can do a really nasty block build with the shield claws. Either dual wield and 30% (or 45% with two) or with a shield 35-45 % without any other mods or passivs. And some mages only need a good claw to enable whirling blades. Also nice with cybills paw...

Also the block jewel is nice for any block builds, and Retribution and Riposte are nice gems. And whenever you block you receive no damage, just need to deal with those on hit effects...

Essence Worm enable a duelist or any other char that lacks aura nodes to use more then 2 Auras or reserve-buffs without bloodmagic.

The gloves give two options: Either max out your endurance charges and try to be on perma rampage to get the high reduced mana cost. Or you use three fragility jewels to have permanently rampage enabled. Also I don´t really liked rampage... but the other effects are nice on the gloves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info