Upcoming Unique Items

That Ring... Blood Magic Mage Hype!
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
There was a picture of a staff/sceptre/Dildo in the post announcement on front page. I don't see it here!
Ign: Shaavu
Last edited by shaazu on Feb 3, 2016, 8:50:24 PM
essence worm looks nice but the rest are worthless shit as usual
thx for work

i see only good Jewel for me
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
dunno those look pretty fun, but still i cant really imgaine that anyone with experience in this game would consider any of these for their endgame gear...

and i always wonder why u guys waste so much time on creating items that are in the end just vendor trash instead of fixing current issues of the game...

whatever still hyped for new league :)
Last edited by EDIPS7 on Feb 3, 2016, 8:54:36 PM
any MoM build that uses only one 50% aura is getting a HUGE boost with that ring

reckless defense is a HUGE buff to block builds. like the tradeoff, although not sure 10% chance to receive a crit is big enough of a downside against max block + enfeeble, need to see numerically
50% aura + 50% aura -> 70% reservation (down from 100%)
50% aura + 25% aura -> 35% reservation (down from 75%)
50% aura -> 0% reservation (down from 50%)

this is a great unique
Alt art Whispering Ice, here I come.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
dual essence worm, while being MoM seems kind of neat I guess
Bad Seed
Where are the build enabling uniques? those are pretty much all build buffing...

what happened to you GGG?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info