Upcoming Unique Items

goood shit ggg...cant wait ascendancy is gonna be hype like a muffucka!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Um, that unset ring is contradicting itself entirely. "socketed gems reserve no mana" and "40% increased mana reserve" might want to change one of these 2... as you cant "increase reserve" when nothing is being reserve in the first place :p But I do know that it was mentioning everything entirely that is being reserve to mana Lol
That ring works with bloodmagic passive, cool.

Means you can do a bloodmagic passive build with flame totem, and still use a lvl23 anger that doesnt reserve anything, id call that a nice trade. 85-136 flat fire dmg to spells. What other ring would beat that?
Last edited by FoxTactics on Feb 3, 2016, 8:34:49 PM
These seem pretty awesome, those gloves and amy are sweet heck even the shield is awesome. That jewel be OP
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
shaints11 wrote:
Um, that unset ring is contradicting itself entirely. "socketed gems reserve no mana" and "40% increased mana reserve" might want to change one of these 2... as you cant "increase reserve" when nothing is being reserve in the first place :p But I do know that it was mentioning everything entirely that is being reserve to mana Lol

Pretty sure it means that the aura you put in there going to have no cost, but then auras socketed else where are gonna have the penalties from the ring
IGN shdowe
"
pneuma wrote:
Dual-wielding shields?
Nice.

EDIT: Actually these are all fucking fantastic. GG GGG

Ditto, love all these new uniques
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
"
shaints11 wrote:

This ring makes it so that aura's in it reserve nothing, but the +40% reserved applies to all your other aura. Makes it so you can run 2 auras with 1 getting the 2 bonus levels with no bonus reservation. In the end, you could run 2 50% aura's with 1 at 0% reservation and 1 at 70% reservation. You could also switch out the second aura for 2 heralds or a herald and AA for same cost.
Jesse Guile
i could use dual essence worm on a blood magic, clear mind character.... but.... there are so many other things i could do....

higher chance to get crit? i'm having probs with regular damage. no thanks to getting crit! unless ggg has more stuff that reduces crit damage.
[Removed by Support]
Interesting ring. Nice jewel.
"
Akherone wrote:
"
shaints11 wrote:

This ring makes it so that aura's in it reserve nothing, but the +40% reserved applies to all your other aura. Makes it so you can run 2 auras with 1 getting the 2 bonus levels with no bonus reservation. In the end, you could run 2 50% aura's with 1 at 0% reservation and 1 at 70% reservation. You could also switch out the second aura for 2 heralds or a herald and AA for same cost.

Mhmmmmm or wear two of these rings as a bloodmagic build.... damn.
Will try these rings for sure!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info