[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

Hello, nice build, i have a couple of questions though.
Your build doesn't include the arcane vision passive, you aren't running it in some of the videos? Isn't it needed?
Is this build good for clearing narrowed area maps like caves and prisons?
I am mostly asking about the budget version as i don't have the boots atm.
so is it just impossible to run normal clarity and hoi now? would prefer to have normal clarity instead f running a bunch of vaals... gets tedious
use a low level clarity :) less reserve

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GGIsLoveGGIsLife/characters

kk so besides 60% of my gear being bad or just terribad... i cant run all 3 gems attached to blood magic so dont know if its just cause i dont have a 20 20 bm gem? or something i did wrong? lack of a jewel with reduced skill %?

i already know im lacking things like diamond rings and stuff... just dunno what exactly is preventing the use of all 5 auras im supposed to be using

char is ggvortex

Ok so had this problem to, i literally used a ton of regrets and sacrificed damage for life nodes, my character felt so weak... So i was like, there has to be another way. I carefully looked at his "ideal gear" and saw a few things. First, he hasa 23/20 blood magic, this has like 11% reduced mana. Very nice reserve. And lastly, most important of all, he has a level 8 CLARITY!!!

"
Weaser wrote:
Hello, nice build, i have a couple of questions though.
Your build doesn't include the arcane vision passive, you aren't running it in some of the videos? Isn't it needed?
Is this build good for clearing narrowed area maps like caves and prisons?
I am mostly asking about the budget version as i don't have the boots atm.

Videos were used without arcane vision. I find it not needed, but it's personal preference at the cost of 2 passive points.

The build is great for narrow maps as you simply walk and things die. The more compact the mobs, the better.
Hello, my build is finally coming together! Couple questions regarding 20/20+ gems. Are there certain gems that MUST* be 20/20 or higher? For example, im running a level 19 blade vortex. Would 20/20, or 23/20 be better, and why?

Thanks!
of course 20/20 or 21/20 or 20/23 would be better. why? because it gives you more bonuses, thats why. same for any gem.

IMO it isn't worth 21/20 or 20/23 for ANY support gem, as you'd only get like 1% more of whatever bonus, but for blade vortex, much like other spells that give you flat damage per level, you do gain a massive amount of damage per gem level, so 21/20 is ideal for BV
"
xMustard wrote:
of course 20/20 or 21/20 or 20/23 would be better. why? because it gives you more bonuses, thats why. same for any gem.

IMO it isn't worth 21/20 or 20/23 for ANY support gem, as you'd only get like 1% more of whatever bonus, but for blade vortex, much like other spells that give you flat damage per level, you do gain a massive amount of damage per gem level, so 21/20 is ideal for BV

Thank you, and this is my dagger
. i know its spell damage is low. Let's say i get one with 50%+ more spell damage. How much more DPS am i gaining, give or take.
noticed again that i also cant use hatred, haste, and assassins mark at the same time on the budget gem setups. i assume its impossible without skyforth. if i cant run all should i give up haste for hatred?
Last edited by GGIsLoveGGIsLife on Feb 14, 2016, 9:36:19 PM
"
noticed again that i also cant use hatred, haste, and assassins mark at the same time on the budget gem setups. i assume its impossible without skyforth. if i cant run all should i give up haste for hatred?

You can def run all 5 hours on a budget build. you just need to self cast another blade vortex that has curse on hit - assassins market

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info