[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
I don't know what im doing wrong. Ok so lets say i get a good dagger, i feel like its only going to add like 500 more dps. Lets say i get all nodes and then 20/20 gems. i feel like it will only be 2-3k more dps

I don't get what im missing.

FYI: I do not have any damage jewels yet.

Extremely low damage shield and dagger. Lower gem levels, no... damage jewels. Also keep in mind character level.

That will add up to more than just "2-3k dps". Every single jewel I use (6 in total) has atleast 3 damage modifiers. I use a level 100 witch, 95 scion, both with insanely min-maxed gear.

For reference I get 14k dps in town.

Just picked up these puppies. Helps a ton. What should i run on my boots? And thanks for the help.
last question, Have you ever tried non-crit version?
"
JavaMaster wrote:
last question, Have you ever tried non-crit version?

No I haven't.
Added Deathless Core map run under video section.
goodbuild tm started a variation on it yesterday "gear chroming is a bit suboptimal atm due to mirrors"

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBA-4FQgceDXwOSA5cES8RUBGWFr8YPBhWGYoajxslHaodviBuIvQnqSj6KgsqTSpTKwosnC2oL28zhzW5PV8_J0GWRX5GcUcGSVFJsUrIS65Ms1AwUUxSU1fJWW1d8l9qX5hfsGNDavpsC20Zb55wUnC7df13B3vDe9d9W3_GgseDCYRvhMWHE4nTiq-MNo_6kBGTJ5Uul5WX9Ju1nKShL6crrEeus7GQsnC0DLVIuZO9J76AvorDCcM6ykrK08u9zzLQH9DQ0PXUQtfP2RPZW9te34rhiOaB6QLquutj6_XsGO-I7-vw1fId8uH22vk3-ej7CQ==

This is what im currently using.

(have swap resistance flasks)

doedre is a placeholder for when my vinktar gets transfered from league (using it for frenzy/endurance charges atm)
im not really giving much of a fuck about occasional stuns."(in 3 weeks it will not matter at all anyway)

i use a mixture of rare/unique jewels "Conqueror's Potency with corrupted anti-silence" / "12% energy from within" for the cluster between shadow/witch

the regular ES/Phys dmg/Castspeed rares

playing standard and have no xp penalty. so deaths, unless they ruin all my portals i dont care all that much.

Another reason is blade vortex's mechanics, while i might get stunned. my blades will still provide leech as long as i am in range "troublesome bosses so far necropolis for its cyclones and escaping bosses" (crematorium gets outhealed+dies in seconds. you rip to the firestorm after it dies though. but portal before boss makes that a non issue for me)

Playing a slight variation because of my character level where i can drop inc duration for empower (21 blade vortex inc from league)

have a dagger but using a castspeed wand to get about 45 stacks of BV without inc duration (hence im also using 2 elreons to push manacost down a bit)

also i prefer LW even in its broken state to pass over elevated terrain "oldskool cool"

no haste instead im getting herald of ash for the fire dmg (Haste would put me on 50 stacks but need enlighten 4 to run and currently lvling a new set for this char) also it allows me to a decent clarity on mana further reducing the amount of skillpoints i need to invest in mana nodes

using aquity to save a skillpoint. "no vp"

might be able to support enough mana/sec to allow me to drop another mana cluster 2nodes + aquity for either
legacy Maligaros "with the enchant from ascendancy or
for the additional curse from the witch ascendancy tree + VP

Total 10k es rough estimate on dps in excess of 2mil

i will swap HH our for the retch when i hit a boss for that nice free dmg

also cannot wait to try my hands on my std gear +

Last edited by Tyrlith on Feb 12, 2016, 8:11:34 AM
Hi guys,

A great big salute to op, having so much fun with my toon. My gears are shitty as hell but wow, never had so much fun.

Spoiler
My Gears

Only sad part, I sometimes get smashed by the bosses ...

Thanks,

Andy
Ok. Plannig to give a try to BV build and i have the next questions on my mind to you

1.6L mana cost with Inc.Aoe/conc effect ?
2.BV is a spell/cast so phys dmg doesnt buff it right? (im drunk ofc)
3.ldrstjgnoe45uihge45hyodghldifhfh..... ok i forgot last question :D
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GGIsLoveGGIsLife/characters

kk so besides 60% of my gear being bad or just terribad... i cant run all 3 gems attached to blood magic so dont know if its just cause i dont have a 20 20 bm gem? or something i did wrong? lack of a jewel with reduced skill %?

i already know im lacking things like diamond rings and stuff... just dunno what exactly is preventing the use of all 5 auras im supposed to be using

char is ggvortex
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GGIsLoveGGIsLife/characters

kk so besides 60% of my gear being bad or just terribad... i cant run all 3 gems attached to blood magic so dont know if its just cause i dont have a 20 20 bm gem? or something i did wrong? lack of a jewel with reduced skill %?

i already know im lacking things like diamond rings and stuff... just dunno what exactly is preventing the use of all 5 auras im supposed to be using

char is ggvortex

drop clarity, replace with vaal clarity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info