[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
LoPan wrote:

Yo, we actually are friends in game I think bro lol. Just looked at ur character tab. Def mapped w ur mara back in the day. So I guess we are friends. YOU da real MVP after all.

See! How great is this. Rekindled a budding romance. Even have nicknames for each other. I'd say this turned out great afterall!
"
"
LoPan wrote:

Yo, we actually are friends in game I think bro lol. Just looked at ur character tab. Def mapped w ur mara back in the day. So I guess we are friends. YOU da real MVP after all.

See! How great is this. Rekindled a budding romance. Even have nicknames for each other. I'd say this turned out great afterall!

You know what, it did turn out great after all.
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 18, 2016, 11:34:31 PM
About all the shitstorm here :

If the OP doesn't want you to post your mirror announce, because it's really what it is, what's the matter ? You have trade sections for that.

In my opinion this post is about a build, your shield is good that's right but it has nothing to do here if it's not for making the build better.

If people want to mirror your item, they'll get in touch with you. 99% of mirrors owners probably know about the forums and poe.trade in order to find you.

Like a little boy who got frustrated you're just annoying.
"

If the OP doesn't want you to post your mirror announce, because it's really what it is, what's the matter ? You have trade sections for that.

In my opinion this post is about a build, your shield is good that's right but it has nothing to do here if it's not for making the build better.

If people want to mirror your item, they'll get in touch with you. 99% of mirrors owners probably know about the forums and poe.trade in order to find you.

I mean it's already listed on xyz and trade selling forum and has been being mirrored. The issue was more the OP not responding to me while responding to other people when I asked him about it. Nothing in my original post had any malicious intent. OP just decided to respond rudely to me so I responded in kind. And as far as making the build better. It has substantially more Es while while also having t1 spell crit and regen. Both stats for this build. Which is why I use this shield while maining this build atm with better results than the aforementioned mirrors shield, so it is completely relevant. Like I mentioned before depending on class passives and other gear either or could be an upgrade for anyone. But I thought we were done talking about this. I am not linking any of my gear in this thread anymore despite its relevance so I don't see a reason to keep whining about it.

Although I do value the opinions of nobody's with 1 sub 80 toon and 4 forum posts.

Still a great build lol.
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 19, 2016, 2:03:57 PM
"
LoPan wrote:
"

I mean it's already listed on xyz and trade selling forum and has been being mirrored. The issue was more the OP not responding to me while responding to other people when I asked him about it. Nothing in my original post had any malicious intent. OP just decided to respond rudely to me so I responded in kind. And as far as making the build better. It has substantially more Es while while also having t1 spell crit and regen. Both stats for this build. Which is why I use this shield while maining this build atm with better results than the aforementioned mirrors shield, so it is completely relevant. Like I mentioned before depending on class passives and other gear either or could be an upgrade for anyone. But I thought we were done talking about this. I am not linking any of my gear in this thread anymore despite its relevance so I don't see a reason to keep whining about it.

Although I do value the opinions of nobody's with 1 sub 80 toon and 4 forum posts.

Still a great build lol.

Apparently toon level and forum post count determine how worthy you are of voicing your opinion.
Honestly.. you're making a bit of a fool out of yourself when insulting other people this way.

"
NirXY wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:
"

Still a great build lol.

Apparently toon level and forum post count determine how worthy you are of voicing your opinion.
Honestly.. you're making a bit of a fool out of yourself when insulting other people this way.

I suppose that's a matter of perspective.

An opinion in regards to something you have little experience in.

Would you take advice on what a good interest rate on a credit card is from a toddler w no credit?

I think it's pretty foolish to take advice from people who aren't versed in the subject at hand.

But I guess you don't, and that's cool.

Dont worry, I value your opinion too. Also nice shield you have for mirror. I would also consider that shield better for this build than OPs. But tomatoes, tomAtOEs.
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 19, 2016, 5:05:20 PM
@LoPan

Why do you even respond if you don't care that much?
"
Vaaroth wrote:
@LoPan

Why do you even respond if you don't care that much?

At what point did I say I didn't care? I'm just having conversations.

In my life experiences I have come to adopt certain mannerisms passed down through generations.

One such being that when someone's addresses you, you respond.

I'm just being courteous, can't you tell?
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 19, 2016, 3:47:50 PM
+1 Nice Build : )
hi,i have one question about mana management.
ive tried things i could do.but still having mana issue
currently i can have 1477 hp with Headhunter belt / no extra hp for other gears and running level 7 clarity.(mana regen is 149 per sec / using 51% mana regen ring / -8 mana cost ring with 34% mana regen / shield with 48% mana regen.)
how do you reach over 1700 hp and runs lvl 9 clarity?
hp on rings / helm are core for this build?
thank you for your time.
Last edited by DayLee on Jul 19, 2016, 5:39:15 PM
"
DayLee wrote:
+1 Nice Build : )
hi,i have one question about mana management.
ive tried things i could do.but still having mana issue
currently i can have 1477 hp with Headhunter belt / no extra hp for other gears and running level 7 clarity.(mana regen is 149 per sec / using 51% mana regen ring / -8 mana cost ring with 34% mana regen / shield with 48% mana regen.)
how do you reach over 1700 hp and runs lvl 9 clarity?
hp on rings / helm are core for this build?
thank you for your time.

Hi, what level is your character? That plays a roll in your max HP. For example the one I demo is a level 100. Other than that, I did nothing special in terms of actual HP investment. +30 on my helm, rest from headhunter and strength travel nodes etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info