[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

You say that difference is ridiculous while at the same time saying u're one shooting mobs on T15 map. How the hell then poison gives any benefit if u oneshoot anyway? Does this 20% flask effect & 10% random ele dmg makes the difference?

I'm also one shooting packs with my witch version.

I understand that pathfinder has its benefits (perma flask and movement speed) but witch/assasin has their own as well. Witch for example, with skyforths can have +1 additional curse, +1 power charge %es buff and wicked ward.

On the other hand, if you one shoot mobs anyway, regardless the class you have chosen, then the only benefit for pathfinder I see is 'longer' boss fight where you will never run out of flasks. But, don't we kill most bosses with almost 1 hit as well ? ;)
Last edited by ojejku on Jul 18, 2016, 8:17:56 AM
"
ojejku wrote:
You say that difference is ridiculous while at the same time saying u're one shooting mobs on T15 map. How the hell then poison gives any benefit if u oneshoot anyway? Does this 20% flask effect & 10% random ele dmg makes the difference?

I understand that pathfinder has its benefits (perma flask and movement speed) but witch/assasin has their own as well. Witch for example, with skyforths can have +1 additional curse, +1 power charge %es buff and wicked ward.

On the other hand, if you one shoot mobs anyway, regardless the class you have chosen, then the only benefit for pathfinder I see is 'longer' boss fight where you will never run out of flasks. But, don't we kill most bosses with almost 1 hit as well ? ;)

I don't think it rly matters. Although I haven't played pathfinder. Both my witch and assassin 1 shot everything.
IGN:Flickfrap
"
JourneyGlory wrote:

selling the same shield that prfct1on uses (i appreciate you allowing me to post this here btw)
for a really cheap price of 145ex
ign : Imfao

Apparently you are only allowed to post mirrors for this build if OP has access to them.
"
ojejku wrote:

The addition of poison and damage scaling you get from ranger truely shines against bosses you do not one shot, like a malachai and uber. Not to mention the initial poison damage (not relying on the dot effect). Also some people following this guide aren't using great gear, Their initial damage falls behind some of us, so that DoT poison damage is putting in work.

With my same exact gear, on my 100 witch vs 100 ranger the difference in mob clearing and bosses is noticeable. Faster (much faster) map clearing, less stacks needed out vs witch, more single target damage. It simply is the better class, but if you're happy with your current witch isn't that all that matters?

With basically any of the supported classes with this build you trivialize the game. ASC classes essentially give you the person following this build an option to customize the base build.

Like witch's asc (more %es + curse) go for it! Want the fastest clear speed? Go ranger (flask buffs aps and ms ontop of free poison)! Want easy crit cap and big chunks of crit multi? Go shadow!

Technically there is no "right" answer for ASC. I can only recommend what I found through testing with the best gear, and full level 100 spec characters on what I and I alone felt the best.

In 2.3 the combination of Pathfinder's perks is incredible and feels the smoothest vs ANYTHING else out there interms of classes.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 18, 2016, 6:27:27 PM
"
LoPan wrote:
"
JourneyGlory wrote:

selling the same shield that prfct1on uses (i appreciate you allowing me to post this here btw)

Apparently you are only allowed to post mirrors for this build if OP has access to them.

He is posting the shield I use in guide, pre mirrored and for incredibly cheap. That benefits someone looking to upgrade their build.

You on the other hand said nothing to me, post a MIRROR SERVICE on a shield, calling it the bis for MY build and pawning it off as you're "helping people". The only person you're actually helping is yourself with advertising and the mirror fees.

"
"
LoPan wrote:
"
JourneyGlory wrote:

He is posting the shield I use in guide, pre mirrored and for incredibly cheap. That benefits someone looking to upgrade their build.

You on the other hand said nothing to me, post a MIRROR SERVICE on a shield, calling it the bis for MY build and pawning it off as you're "helping people". The only person you're actually helping is yourself with advertising and the mirror fees.

He's posting the exact same shield you use so it's boosting your epeen you mean. There are other ES shield mirrors which are just as good if not better depending on ones itemization. So presuming my shield wouldn't be a potential upgrade for 90% of people in this thread is just silly for starters.

And you're flat out making stuff up.

First - I said it was the best Es/regen/spell crit shield on standard. Which it is. I also said it works great for the build. Which it does. Being I main this build currently and use this shield even though I could go get a mirror of your shield. I just prefer mine, to each their own. I never once said it was best in slot for your build or any build for that matter. Truthfully there is no best in slot in that regard because its all relative to your other gear and passives.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Second - His shield is post mirror, not pre mirror. Mine would be pre mirror. You are getting your terminology mixed up. Also 145ex. Not incredibly cheap for an already mirrored item because you are stuck w those colors.

Third - I also promptly removed the post per your request, (not that I really had to, being you are not a mod and don't "own" this thread in any way shape or form) and even sent you a private message asking if I could post mirrors for this build in the future. A post you willfully decided not to even respond to.

You really are being kind of a prick for no reason. Thanks for taking the time to only respond to my mirror post and this post with your bullshit, and nothing else. I suppose I could post the service again just to spite you in light that there is absolutely nothing you could do about it. But people have already been requesting since it was listed on xyz, so I suppose I don't need the "poor taste advertising" in your ever so exclusive public forum thread after all.

Oh yeah, great build.
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 18, 2016, 8:11:00 PM
"
LoPan wrote:

This is my last reply to the matter. Feel free to get in some last word with passive aggressive ending sentences if it makes you feel any better. It seems to be your thing.

There's multiple shields better for the build than yours, and you're simply using an established build guide and thread to promote your item to generate mirror fees.

That isn't being a prick for no reason, that's me calling you out for what you're actually doing.

When called out on it, you were "just trying to help people who follow this guide". Yet isn't it convienent you also get paid for every copy made. You aren't posting and promoting the item out of the kindness of your heart.

Im sure there's multiple BV guides and ES based guides you can promote your item in. Try posting and promoting in those possibly?

Enough on the subject though, please. Nothing good will come of it, just two people arguing over the internet which amounts to literally nothing gained.

Have a great day! Glad you like blade vortex!

"
"
LoPan wrote:

This is my last reply to the matter. Feel free to get in some last word with passive aggressive ending sentences if it makes you feel any better. It seems to be your thing.

There's multiple shields better for the build than yours, and you're simply using an established build guide and thread to promote your item to generate mirror fees.

That isn't being a prick for no reason, that's me calling you out for what you're actually doing.

When called out on it, you were "just trying to help people who follow this guide". Yet isn't it convienent you also get paid for every copy made. You aren't posting and promoting the item out of the kindness of your heart.

Im sure there's multiple BV guides and ES based guides you can promote your item in. Try posting and promoting in those possibly?

Enough on the subject though, please. Nothing good will come of it, just two people arguing over the internet which amounts to literally nothing gained.

Have a great day! Glad you like blade vortex!

I had an established build in the shadow forums for low life flicker over two years ago. I don't need other peoples threads to promote anything of mine, lol.

You have very selective quotes so here ya go in case you had trouble reading through the first time.

Me-

"He's posting the exact same shield you use so it's boosting your epeen you mean. There are other ES shield mirrors which are just as good if not better depending on ones itemization. So presuming my shield wouldn't be a potential upgrade for 90% of people in this thread is just silly for starters.

And you're flat out making stuff up.

First - I said it was the best Es/regen/spell crit shield on standard. Which it is. I also said it works great for the build. Which it does. Being I main this build currently and use this shield even though I could go get a mirror of your shield. I just prefer mine, to each their own. I never once said it was best in slot for your build or any build for that matter. Truthfully there is no best in slot in that regard because its all relative to your other gear and passives.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Second - His shield is post mirror, not pre mirror. Mine would be pre mirror. You are getting your terminology mixed up. Also 145ex. Not incredibly cheap for an already mirrored item because you are stuck w those colors.

Third - I also promptly removed the post per your request, (not that I really had to, being you are not a mod and don't "own" this thread in any way shape or form) and even sent you a private message asking if I could post mirrors for this build in the future. A post you willfully decided not to even respond to.

You really are being kind of a prick for no reason. Thanks for taking the time to only respond to my mirror post and this post with your bullshit, and nothing else. I suppose I could post the service again just to spite you in light that there is absolutely nothing you could do about it. But people have already been requesting since it was listed on xyz, so I suppose I don't need the "poor taste advertising" in your ever so exclusive public forum thread after all.

Oh yeah, great build."

Cause we all know that's what you were responding to.

Thanks for letting me get in the last word, guy. I really appreciate it.
Last edited by LoPan on Jul 18, 2016, 9:02:56 PM
Hey man I have a question about Herald of Ice triggering Shatter on enemys. I only have 42-63 Cold Damage on my Blade Vortex and don't know how I can get more to get the enemys frozen for the Shatter. thanks in advance for the help.
"
Zueyqt wrote:
Hey man I have a question about Herald of Ice triggering Shatter on enemys. I only have 42-63 Cold Damage on my Blade Vortex and don't know how I can get more to get the enemys frozen for the Shatter. thanks in advance for the help.

Are you running hatred as well? Whats your crit chance at with charges up and are you running ass mark?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info