[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
maclarca wrote:
Did uber with 4deaths all in the trio fight....would someone explain me what I have to do to not die and do uber safer ?

6K es and around 90 K dps with conc effect

Kill dualstriker->titty bitch->whirlwinder.

Also... 6k ES? no wonder you are dying. How the F do you run with 6k?
I'm at 9k and still feel squishy at that content..
"
maclarca wrote:
Did uber with 4deaths all in the trio fight....would someone explain me what I have to do to not die and do uber safer ?

6K ES is too low, to be honest I don't know how can your ES be this low...it is very easy to get 7k ES.

I have 8k ES and 60k dps with coc effect and aura up. I can kill trio almost instantly deathless with diamond flask, Taste of Hate and Atziri's Promise.

It is easy, stay at left bottom corner (there is a square, just stay in it). Stack bv to 50 and cast vaal haste/vaal clarity (link with inc duration), then use diamond, ToH and Atziri's Promise, whirling blade up to dualstriker, kill him, then walk up to kill titty, then kill cycloner, you also need granite and staunching flask for the fight, may drink dps boost flasks again after titty kill. All three kills should be almost instant, 1-2 seconds.
Last edited by hupple on Apr 19, 2016, 9:44:16 AM
"
hupple wrote:
"
maclarca wrote:

6K ES is too low, to be honest I don't know how can your ES be this low...it is very easy to get 7k ES.

I have 8k ES and 60k dps with coc effect and aura up. I can kill trio almost instantly deathless with diamond flask, Taste of Hate and Atziri's Promise.

It is easy, stay at left bottom corner (there is a square, just stay in it). Stack bv to 50 and cast vaal haste/vaal clarity (link with inc duration), then use diamond, ToH and Atziri's Promise, whirling blade up to dualstriker, kill him, then walk up to kill titty, then kill cycloner, you also need granite and staunching flask for the fight, may drink dps boost flasks again after titty kill. All three kills should be almost instant, 1-2 seconds.

doing it a little different, but idea is the same, kill order matters, and even then, you can sometimes in a blue moon get unlucky (had titty move to china and stack 2x rain of shit on me)

i wonder though since you are bringing it up - how do you fit in vaal clarity+duration??

Reference my gear/links:

Spoiler

edit: facebreakers for atziri - but makes no difference since same colors/gems

edit2: 6k ES but that dps - sounds to me you're dualwielding? don't. Get a shield :)
Last edited by falagar112 on Apr 19, 2016, 10:10:26 AM
Last edited by chevreuil111 on Apr 19, 2016, 10:20:38 AM
I totally follow your build. However, I have only around 4000 dmg for bv....,BUT you have 45000 dmg for bv...;;; How can I maximize my dmg? I got items which are similar with yours. although my lvl is 83, I cant believe that I have only 4000 dmg for bv... plz help me what to do..
Last edited by top603 on Apr 19, 2016, 10:53:08 AM
"
top603 wrote:
I totally follow your build. However, I have only around 4000 dmg for bv....,BUT you have 45000 dmg for bv...;;; How can I maximize my dmg? I got items which are similar with yours. although my lvl is 83, I cant believe that I have only 4000 dmg for bv... plz help me what to do..

keep in mind he has access to legacy (multi etc) rolls on standard :)
your neck misses a lot of potentional though, and you could upgrade rings with cast speed its good deal of dps as well.

Also you could use a rustic sash with str and use 1 10/10 str/dex jewel to sort stats.

something like this.
also 21/20 BV.

last but not least- your level makes a big difference, you're missing a lot of dps nodes. Damn I still miss dps nodes at 94.. :)

edit: for pure dps/atziri use facebreakers, shadows are amazing for maps/i use them as well but they are a dps loss over facebreakers.
Last edited by falagar112 on Apr 19, 2016, 11:18:19 AM
You wanna know how to get a tooltip like that ?

You need all these shits :

Last edited by chevreuil111 on Apr 19, 2016, 11:25:36 AM
where is the blood rage in your gear?
"
hupple wrote:
"
maclarca wrote:

here'ss my gear on perandus

i have 6/7 ex to invest in gear...what should i change ?

dps
AoE + aura 32k ( no flask or charge)
Conc + aura 53k ( no flask oir charge)
ps: no ex for the skyforth so don't tell me to put it

i have tried 4 uber and failed 2...died 4 times in the trio fight ( duo to bug too) and the last to uber...i think that if i can do the trio death less the rest is a "joke"...but i'm so scary of all that blue packs ( SO MUCH DAMAGE )

ANOTHER QUESTION :whar curse do i ahve to use and why ? i change with ass mark/vuln/enfe...is it rightù?
Last edited by maclarca on Apr 19, 2016, 11:41:29 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:
where is the blood rage in your gear?

Im trying atm a test with heralds instead of blasphemy and haste ! :) and it works really great because assassin's mark gives 20% extra dmg on crit but if you use all heralds you get more than 20% extra dmg and you can still use curse on hit on HoT. I dont use haste atm because i have 0.23 attack time and its more than enough. The pic is with all flasks and everything up. ITS ONLY FOR A PIC THIS IS NOT A PERMANENT SETUP !!!! its just to break some bubbles you know.

WITH PERMANENT SETUP FOR MAPS I HAVE 102K TOOLTIP
Last edited by chevreuil111 on Apr 19, 2016, 11:42:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info