[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
LAD1ES wrote:
Probably just me, but I'm only hitting 18k tooltip / 29k conc (6 power charges, auras only, no flask) with decent-ish gear and around 370 multi. Everything pretty much melts, but I'm a bit concerned by the tooltip being that low.

If you want more tooltip DPS you need spell damage on shield, phys damage belt and the most important - amulet with spell damage, cast speed, crit multi and crit chance and don't forget about jewels. Also, your controlled destruction and haste are 18 lvl.
Last edited by Zellrox on Apr 14, 2016, 8:26:32 AM
Hi,

I've got a few questions about this build:

-Mana/life: From the screenshots you posted, I deduced that you have about 2k life and 2k mana. I also made a generous estimate that you have 25% reduced mana reserved (excluding the skyforth boots). I plugged in your skills into Mekelat's mana calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/#AOdk1rb/d5iO7cxo/So4c/e=6kRd/OUc4zb According to the calculator you should both be dead and without mana... Could you provide some more insight as to how you pull this off?

-Utility flasks. You have 3 defensive utility flasks, and 2 offensive utility flasks. What do you do when you take damage? Usually I don't really know what the main source of damage is; in fact it's often a combination of multiple sources. So what do you do? You smack on the keyboard, triggering all 5 flasks at once :)? I'm having trouble deciding which utility flasks to bring, and how to trigger them. And what about your 2 offensive flasks: do you trigger them simultaneously, or sequentially?

-Icebite. You combine herald of ice, and ice bite. When I tried this a while ago, I found this incredibly unsatisfying. On a regular end-game map, with increased pack size, I would maybe get a single frenzy charge from ice bite in the entire map. What's your experience here? Are you able to maintain frenzy charges?
"
NemesisDeus wrote:
Hi,

-Mana/life: From the screenshots you posted, I deduced that you have about 2k life and 2k mana. I also made a generous estimate that you have 25% reduced mana reserved (excluding the skyforth boots). I plugged in your skills into Mekelat's mana calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/#AOdk1rb/d5iO7cxo/So4c/e=6kRd/OUc4zb According to the calculator you should both be dead and without mana... Could you provide some more insight as to how you pull this off?

Why you just made a "generous" estimate instead of counting the exact reduced mana reserved?
Dual curse version has 34% reduced mana reserved.
Hi, can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong? I bought skyforth, i can use all buffs, but i have to low mana.I have only 40 mana, and i can use only BV on lvl 2

"
qbatronix wrote:
Hi, can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong? I bought skyforth, i can use all buffs, but i have to low mana.I have only 40 mana, and i can use only BV on lvl 2

Apparently because you only have enlighten 2.
"
NemesisDeus wrote:
Hi,

-Utility flasks. You have 3 defensive utility flasks, and 2 offensive utility flasks. What do you do when you take damage? Usually I don't really know what the main source of damage is; in fact it's often a combination of multiple sources. So what do you do? You smack on the keyboard, triggering all 5 flasks at once :)? I'm having trouble deciding which utility flasks to bring, and how to trigger them. And what about your 2 offensive flasks: do you trigger them simultaneously, or sequentially?

-Icebite. You combine herald of ice, and ice bite. When I tried this a while ago, I found this incredibly unsatisfying. On a regular end-game map, with increased pack size, I would maybe get a single frenzy charge from ice bite in the entire map. What's your experience here? Are you able to maintain frenzy charges?

The build, with Skyforth's, has 40% Reduced Mana Reserved. 34% from tree, 6% from Skyforths. Level 3/4 Enlightens are used as well as supports for most if not all the auras/curses in the build.

As for flasks, keeping them up as often as possible (either through crit recharge, or flask charge regen) is the best bet in maps. For Atziri, I'd conserve offensive flasks for bosses so that you can blow them up before a defensive flask is necessary.

I can't comment on the icebite, as I don't run it on my Herald of Ice.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
I'm partying with a guy running his own Blasphemy. What would you recommend I use in place of dual curse, in terms of gems and passive points?

Is Energy From Within in the jewel socket near Pain Attunement not worth it? You end up getting 50% ES for five nodes with Melding, counting the jewel itself as 10%.
"
hupple wrote:
"
qbatronix wrote:

Apparently because you only have enlighten 2.

Ohhh i forgot about it. OK, so i need to collect another 40 exalts :/ This build is so expensive.
"
Zellrox wrote:
If you want more tooltip DPS you need spell damage on shield, phys damage belt and the most important - amulet with spell damage, cast speed, crit multi and crit chance and don't forget about jewels. Also, your controlled destruction and haste are 18 lvl.

Swapped out my ammy for a spelldmg+critmulti ammy and rustic sash and damage went up to 26606.69 / 42376.68 (auras + power charges only, no conc / with conc)

Moved out of Vile Bastion and Forbidden Power to get Profane Bloom and Malediction (free up 3 passives)

Still not as high as I hoped (need 2 more levels to get another jewel socket), but it's something.
running uber atziri service in PSC

view-thread/1700171
Last edited by LAD1ES on Apr 16, 2016, 8:57:50 AM
Is Duelist Slayer is better than Shadow Assassin for Scion Ascendancy choice ? 30% increased damage against rare and unique enemies is pretty awesome (all hard bosses are uniques).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info