[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
basti wrote:
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
What are some benchmarks on your gear in order to reach over 500% crit multiplier?

crit multi gem +weapon +gloves +amu +all crit multi passives should get you above 500%.
*i got nothing on jewels. only lv92.

edit:
i just looked at your gear and passives. you should have more than 500%...not sure why you're saying otherwise.

Basti,

I'm reading 389% crit. It's impossible, my character is probably broken...
"
Granikk wrote:
Hi, Im running the poor man, or middle class version of this build (No boots). Witch/occ, all auras except the AM curse aura :( My dps seems a little low, im in PSC league atm, wondering what gear i should replace, at a reasonable cost to get up a bit, only 23.5k h/o with auras.

Gear/screenshots
Spoiler

As you can see i Landed an AMAZING lab enchant on my helm, and have stun enchant on boots.

8800es

Ok so how can i increase dmg the easiest? My BV duration is 12seconds, seems to long? Should i drop inc duration gem which would put me at 8.25sec. Put in inc crit. Or was thinking of possibly droping some nodes lower left of scion (45 duration) and those lower left nodes, and point those 7-10 points somewhere else completely. possibly cast speed or spellpower stuff

Appreciate any Advice,
Tobz

Your gear is decent-ish. Spell damage on shield and ammy would help your dps numbers, also you're still not 20/20 on a few gems. No idea on your jewels or how many you use but those are huge dps buffs as well.

If you'd like to lose some duration and lose quality of life for more DPS sure, drop Increased duration and replace with Inc crit damage or a level 4 Empower.

"
Furywrath wrote:
one question, are you 75% al ele res wo flasks merciless?

Yes here is a screenshot of my defenses in town: http://imgur.com/mOREhND
How do you deal with chaos damage without Shavronne's Wrappings?
Last edited by Facon on Mar 24, 2016, 4:02:32 PM
"
Facon wrote:
How do you deal with chaos damage without Shavronne's Wrappings?

Use a Solaris Lorica or run a hybrid life/es version. This build was specifically designed for lowlife, highly recommend going that route versus any other method.
"
"
Furywrath wrote:

How, i see the gear you link as yours and its not enough from gear alone? do you use jewels to fill the missing gaps? just woundering as im buying my gear atm :)

Have around 9ex on Perandus SC what item's should i aim to upgrade thanks!
"
Furywrath wrote:
"
"
Furywrath wrote:

How, i see the gear you link as yours and its not enough from gear alone? do you use jewels to fill the missing gaps? just woundering as im buying my gear atm :)

The gear linked under example gear is what I was wearing in the screenshot. I have one jewel with lightning res on it to cap. That is it.
Hmm kk then i must be missing something vital, because on the gear linked in example you have 83 fire res + 8 from tree, so dont see where the rest is comming from to give max res for merc diff. Unless im missing something totalyobvious here :)

Wait im a retard looked at wrong example gear!!
Last edited by Furywrath on Mar 24, 2016, 6:39:27 PM
"
zoyt wrote:

Have around 9ex on Perandus SC what item's should i aim to upgrade thanks!

Shield for spell damage and crit, and higher ES helm. Both really unneeded but if you really want to min max that's where I would focus on with that gear. Could also save up for a headhunter and find a Cadiro selling one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info