[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
"
I was wondering...are Enlighten lvl 4 mandatory for the build ? And is the Vaal Mask a good option to run auras ?

Also I've got another question...how much do you think I've to invest in the build playing Perandus SC to be good (for example I heard that rustic sash is a valuable budget variation of the Headhunter).

Last but not least, are Facebreaker corrupted with vulnerability lvl 12 a better option than maligaro's ?

You need atleast one level 4 enlighten. Vaal mask is fine on a budget. No idea on perandus sc pricing. Facebreakers with vuln on hit are fine but would need dual curse investment via tree or gear.

Oh right I didn't think of the additional curse, my bad. Thanks for the infos, appreciated !
"
"
"
I was wondering...are Enlighten lvl 4 mandatory for the build ? And is the Vaal Mask a good option to run auras ?

Also I've got another question...how much do you think I've to invest in the build playing Perandus SC to be good (for example I heard that rustic sash is a valuable budget variation of the Headhunter).

Last but not least, are Facebreaker corrupted with vulnerability lvl 12 a better option than maligaro's ?

You need atleast one level 4 enlighten. Vaal mask is fine on a budget. No idea on perandus sc pricing. Facebreakers with vuln on hit are fine but would need dual curse investment via tree or gear.

Oh right I didn't think of the additional curse, my bad. Thanks for the infos, appreciated !

The shadows and dust are quite cheap in perandus and worth investing some currency in it.
Cap, did you get the +1 curse through tree or gear for your shadow spec?
Can i get some feedback on my tree for assassin class? Some things i'm still pondering. Taking out left side power charge and grabbing leadership because im thinking as this class i probably won't need it with all the crit chance i'll have. Also pending on how much mana regen i can get from jewels i might even take out some of the mana/mana regen nodes on the tree. My reason for the extra reserve nodes on the left side is because i don't have skyforths or a lvl 4 enlighten yet to run enough auras. So this should help.

This is for a multi curse shadow setup. Do like how much multi you can get with this tree and class though.

http://poeurl.com/Aq8

https://goo.gl/6CMT4J
Last edited by jdx3001 on Mar 22, 2016, 8:36:20 AM
Is the cheaper, witch version of this build still uber viable? Using around 6-8 exalted? Thanks!
Hello,

I can't seem to get past 450% Crit multi - any suggestions?

I have no jewels, and im sitting at 400 Crit Strike Multiplier.

Here is my tree link.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBA-4FQgceCGcNfA5IDlwPqw_EEGIRLxFQEZYWvxg8GFYZihqPHaodviBuIvQkiyj6KgsqOCsKLJwvbzOHNbk7fD1fQZZFfkZxSVFJsUyzUDBSU1fJXfJfamr6bAttGW-ecFJwu3X9dwd713_GgseDCYRThG-HE4nTjDaP-pMnkzqVLpeVl_ScpKKjpyuus7FbtAy1SLjKuZO9J76KwwnDOsrT0NDQ9dRC18_ZE-GI6rrrY-v17BjviO_98NXyHfba-Tf56PsJ_kk=

I don't understand what i need to do in order to gain 200+ more Crit strike multiplier. I know i need to get over 20/20 Increase critical Damage Gem. Please, can someone help me :)?

Thanks,

Adam.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Mar 23, 2016, 10:41:10 AM
apparently it may be because you have no amulet?
"
Baaklau wrote:

xD
IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)
"
Baaklau wrote:

so far i love this build but i need help on my gear and gem, i dont know what i did wrong here but my hideout DPS only 7.3k so any help would be great, my current level is 90

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQVCBx4NfA5ID6sPxBEvEVARlhV-Fr8YPBhWGYoaSBqPGyUdqh2-IG4i9CSLJ6ko-ioLKjgqUysKLJwtqC9vNbk7fD1fQZZGcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTV8lcil3yX2pilWNDbAttGW-ecFJwu3X9dwd713_GgseDCYRvhxOJ04w2j_qSdJMnlS6XlZf0nKShL6KjpyunNK6zsZCycLQMtUi4yrmTu_y9J76AvorB88MJwzrG98rTy73Q0ND11ELXz9kT2VvbXt-K4YjmgekC6rrrY-v17BjviPDV8h3y4fQo9tr2_Pk3-ej7Cf5J
Last edited by uFeaRmE on Mar 23, 2016, 12:35:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info