[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Man this build is so fun! I'm currently leveling a new one since I ripped at a stupid mistake at lvl 80 :'D
This is insanely fun and has a really good clearing speed, and bosses die really quick as well!

But I was wondering, will you update this build when the new expansion comes out? Since the newest expansion's patch notes it says;

"Blade Vortex now has a stack limit of 20 (down from 50). It now deals 63% more damage at level 20. The number of hits per second causes substantial performance problems. The skill was also deemed too strong against bosses."

So they will be removing 30 blades, and as far as I know, the damage actually increases by 3% when you have a lvl 20 gem. But against bosses it will be a little bit lesser dmg. And after that the time you get 20 blades (max dmg) is lot faster than getting 50 blades, so in that case clearing speed will be lot faster and the damage will be at max faster.

But that brings me to the point to ask; will you update this build if needed? I really love your build and would like to continue using this build if the change will somehow affect this build that much to require changing.
I don't understand why u use Lightning Coil?

Is this still viable in 2.4??
Bump need to know about this in 2.4 and if we should still go scion
lifting is not updating this build anymore, he made new BV build for 2.4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhoDLT6RVvU)

As far as your question goes, i think this build is still more than viable, but Scion is not the best option. I would go Assasin for free power charges. I just hate second BV.
buymp
So ive build this scion thing and till last patch was great even without recommended gear.

Right now im thinking about new league character and im wondering about shadow, but... it is still in progress and with no thread on forum.

When we can see full guide for new shadow?

Ive seen a lot of builds for BV but i must say Your i consider as most reliable.

THX and regards.
If anyone interested:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739089
So I'm playing this build at the moment. Considering the 2.5 nerf, what approach should I change in order to make the build viable?
Last edited by ScarySheep on Nov 30, 2016, 10:42:36 AM
Will there be an update on this build or a similar one for the next season?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info