[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Guys is there any technique or smthng how to keep at lest 25-30 BV without stopping every 5 sec to cast it? Mb smthng with holding key mb some kind of autocast or whatever? The build is great yet but I am tired to cast BV so often. For now I can't imagine how would I run Gorge ROTA at lest in the middle of the team if I need to stop to cast BV.
Also is there any versions of build with DoT?> It would be great to run further without stopping on fat mobs :) I got in mind Mark of the Doubting Knight. Is it viable for such build?
Last edited by madziee on May 22, 2016, 4:55:47 AM
I have the same doubt as madziee !

"
Guys is there any technique or smthng how to keep at lest 25-30 BV without stopping every 5 sec to cast it?

Anyone ?
Trying to watch the video, can't figure it out...
I have a question, is the scion still the best choice for crit-blade vortex build in 2.3 update? And are there any other good alternatives to the scion ascendancy class?
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
Last edited by Powderoff on May 30, 2016, 5:28:03 PM
"
Powderoff wrote:
I have a question, is the scion still the best choice for crit-blade vortex build in 2.3 update? And are there any other good alternatives to the scion ascendancy class?

Probably isn't anymore, a big reason you went scion was for the leech. As for alternatives, I'm not sure either.
is this build a good choice for 2.3? should i take any other class than scion, really enjoyed playing bv.
I'm guessing assassin is viable (easy high crit. chance) and now we can try something with poison thanks to a strong effect of the changes nodes in assassin class.
Another alternative is witch - occultist, but is more appropriate for es/life hybrid builds or es builds.
This is what I found out in last few days.
/MonstaMunch
"
madziee wrote:
Guys is there any technique or smthng how to keep at lest 25-30 BV without stopping every 5 sec to cast it? Mb smthng with holding key mb some kind of autocast or whatever? The build is great yet but I am tired to cast BV so often. For now I can't imagine how would I run Gorge ROTA at lest in the middle of the team if I need to stop to cast BV.
Also is there any versions of build with DoT?> It would be great to run further without stopping on fat mobs :) I got in mind Mark of the Doubting Knight. Is it viable for such build?

Seconded.

So far, I've get myself accustomed to casting BV twice when in a mob, but that slows things down....
Some changes in 2.3?
We lost the free life leech in Berzerker, but at 71 I still feel alright. With Warlord's Mark and my Doryani's Invitation I still have a good amount of life leech. I'm still holding my free respec but I certainly don't feel nerfed.
I want to give some input on how well Assassin crit. blade vortex is this patch (2.3). It lacks the awesome 1,5% leech that we had with Scion in 2.2, BUT I dont need to take any chance crit. nodes from tree (exept the ones 3 at beginning) cuz you get so much with ascendancy skills and power charges its crazy. My gear is far from perfect and my BV goes up to 86% crit chance with 7 powercharges. With divinarius I could get 90+ no doubt.
So goot thing abaout assassin is a very very easy crit. chance scaling :).

My 2 cents.
/MonstaMunch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info