[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

I like the build, but i'm gonna stat away from "Vaal Pact". I prefer to have flasks for emergency healing.
"
Falltor wrote:
I like the build, but i'm gonna stat away from "Vaal Pact". I prefer to have flasks for emergency healing.

healing flasks still work with vaal pact. it's the background life regen that stops.
Sorry i just start BV, is blade vortex needs high accuracy, i didn't see enough accuracy items or passives
menberx can you update tour tree passiv plz ?
I feel like this guide needs some 2.2 updating. IMO, Scions would best stick with magic surgeon's flasks for permaflask uptime. Even so, this is a far cry from how tanky a blade vortex character can get if you consider sustained rumi's in boss fights.
"
usagikuma wrote:
menberx can you update tour tree passiv plz ?

Passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQD7gQHBLMFQgceCGcI9A5ID6sQYhEtEZYVuBa_GDwYVhzcHb4gbiSLJpUo-ioLKjgsnC2oMtEzhzWSOlg64TwFPV9Bh0GWRUdFnUlRS1dMs03jUDBSU1NSVUtVxl3yXypfsGHiZJ1qQ20Zb55wUnX9dwd8g4LHgwmD24RThG-ExYUyhxOJ04w2jxqP-pM6lS6WMpeVl_Sa4Ju1nKSf36IApjKmV6hyrrOxW7GQtUi3PrfWuJO5k7zqvSe-gMBUwGbA48MJwzrIW8pKy73QH9D11ELYvdtZ217mgevk6-7r9e987-vv_fAf8NXxs_Id8kX56P4K_o8=?accountName=memberx&characterName=Vortexbabe
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
I feel like this guide needs some 2.2 updating. IMO, Scions would best stick with magic surgeon's flasks for permaflask uptime. Even so, this is a far cry from how tanky a blade vortex character can get if you consider sustained rumi's in boss fights.

You have other BV build that rely on flasks, this is not one of them.

In SC you don't really need anything more than standard health flasks, atziri's and ToH. Last week i was running t12 and t13 maps only. I cant imagine what build could be easier. Every boss dies instantly, only village ruin boss killes sometimes me if i want to tank him. But i don't bother cuz at lvl 94 i am not leveling anymore and i don't care if i die here and then. But most of deaths are the result of me playing with "one hand" and rushing through maps.

I also play ALL map mods, for phy reflect i only put in phy to lighting gem.

If i play i group, most builds (there are exceptions which i can't keep up :D) can't catch up with me. I have my atziri's and ToH always up (if i want to show off) and i "oneshot" everything even in 6 man party.

"
ordinarian wrote:
Sorry i just start BV, is blade vortex needs high accuracy, i didn't see enough accuracy items or passives

BV is a spell so you dont need any accuracy.
Hello. Any ideas on daggers I can use before reach lvl 66? I use dual lifespring and I would like to swap it to daggers and use WB.
Will you be updating this build in the upcoming 2.3 patch and after that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info