[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

what is better in 2.3 Witch or Shadow for BV? i will kill Uber Atziri
epic fail the build
Can someone explain to me the assendant point? im a noob lol
"
kerk14 wrote:
epic fail the build

Stop that mister if u dont like it dont spread you shit here go and find one that suits you, im following this guy and i can ensure you that he knows what is playing and how to playing so haters go away :)

"
what is better in 2.3 Witch or Shadow for BV? i will kill Uber Atziri

amm... scion? o.O
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Jun 20, 2016, 8:56:06 AM
"
madziee wrote:
Guys is there any technique or smthng how to keep at lest 25-30 BV without stopping every 5 sec to cast it? Mb smthng with holding key mb some kind of autocast or whatever? The build is great yet but I am tired to cast BV so often. For now I can't imagine how would I run Gorge ROTA at lest in the middle of the team if I need to stop to cast BV.
Also is there any versions of build with DoT?> It would be great to run further without stopping on fat mobs :) I got in mind Mark of the Doubting Knight. Is it viable for such build?

He casts it whenever he whirling blades into a mob. The spell echo should help you get a large amount of BVs and the increased duration helps as well. I may be wrong but we won't know until we hear from LiftingNerd himself.
Last edited by GetInsomnia on Jun 22, 2016, 7:33:31 PM
Hello Lift let me ask something

i reach lvl 80 now using that equipments

i have change 1 divinarius for the Singularity mace

I just to know if it's a good thing to do, or 2 divinarius still better then this?

Thx o/
How would it change this build for the better or worse if you picked Slayer insead of Pathfinder?
could someone please post an upto date tree for 2.3 including ascendency points?
What is your tooltip DPS? I've 7k plain and 15K buffed DPS but seems that this is extremely low for 7+ tiers.
What is the most significant booster to dps (when you get tabula + 2 divinarius) jewels? jewelries?
"
rup wrote:
could someone please post an upto date tree for 2.3 including ascendency points?
Yeah I was wondering about this too. His Ascendency choices have nothing to do with Scion. lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info