[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Any alternative for lightning coil ??
hey nerd

first of all thx a lot for this build!
im pretty new to the game ( still playing hc ;D ) and this is my first char im really enjoing!

today i was lucky and got a tabula so at the moment ( lvl 47 ) im running vortex+ added fire+ increased duration+ spellecho + powercharge on crit+ faster cast

cuz if this im just new and dont want to have to mutch keys to use at the beginning i dont using the recommanded powercharge builder 4 link

now my question cuz i have a free 4 link ... is there anything i could turn in to get another defense combo like the 4 link cwdt ?

ty for everything

cheers
About how much am I expected to spend on a base lightning coil and do I prioritize Life above all else?

Is, for example, 5 life worth 70/70 ar/ev?

found this dagger yesterday, I thought it was pretty sweet, but should I craft multiplier or increased crit chance on this dagger?

Thanks, really fun build, easy mapping, easy labyrinth.
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
"
memberx wrote:
would this link be viable?

CWDT + BV + PCoC + inc. duration (IC)?

just thinking the best way to make power charges automated.

tried this CWDT (lvl 1) + BV (lvl 6) + PCoC (lvl 20) + inc. duration (lvl 20)

works perfectly! :)
"
memberx wrote:
"
memberx wrote:

Is it reliable enough so that you always have your power charges up? =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
gingha wrote:
hey nerd

first of all thx a lot for this build!
im pretty new to the game ( still playing hc ;D ) and this is my first char im really enjoing!

today i was lucky and got a tabula so at the moment ( lvl 47 ) im running vortex+ added fire+ increased duration+ spellecho + powercharge on crit+ faster cast

cuz if this im just new and dont want to have to mutch keys to use at the beginning i dont using the recommanded powercharge builder 4 link

now my question cuz i have a free 4 link ... is there anything i could turn in to get another defense combo like the 4 link cwdt ?

ty for everything

cheers

I honestly would recommend getting used to the setup mate. The power charges are very powerful for this build =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
memberx wrote:
"
memberx wrote:

Is it reliable enough so that you always have your power charges up? =)

If i play under leveled maps it's not because i don't get hit. But if i play higher lvl maps, keeping the chrges up is no problem. When i get hit i have full pw. charges up in a second.

I think this will be ok till i get MoM (not having it atm). I'll report what happens than. I think i will have to go dual curse with ass. mark.
Last edited by memberx on Mar 11, 2016, 1:03:56 AM
are there any cheap uniques i can use for the build?
Hi, first i'm sorry for my bad english, i'm trying to do my best.

I'm playing BV actually on Perandus League, and it's very good. Im currently 70 and it's going very well.

I'm using those 2 uniques, first one for Rampage, which is fun, and the %crit/multi.
Second one, allows me with the 3 nodes behind Conduit, to be full charge. I have 22% chance to gain power/frenzy charges, and i'm using warlord's mark.

I'm using also
for extra curse, using temporal chains for defensive mechanics.

+ Vaal pact, it's really useful.

I'm playing Berserker, and the last one i'm not decided yet, i think i'll go to Raider for Onslaught, but i don't know.

I'm also using Inspired Learning near the power nodes on the witch start, it's fun but maybe not really useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info