|✡| 1/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ HELFY'S BUILDS ! #BladeFlurry #162kTooltip #11kES

"
alecs87 wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I will probably have more questions as I progress into level and gear.

I will probably have to drop 1 of the auras until I manage to get the lvl 4 jewels and +1 gloves.

What would you prioritize on shield? Es, Crit or Spell dmg? For ex: a 400ES + crit/spell dmg or a 500ES clean one?

You have mentioned you drop the Added Fire gem for Leach when mapping. Therefore I see you don't use an Inc Duration gem. How do you find keeping those charges up? And here strictly for maps.

Thanks again.

Ps: got a new ring, wasn't sure if is worth crafting %es on it.

First and foremost I'd prioritize ES > Spell Crit. > Spell Damage. The main goal is to reach 95% spell critical chance.

I just have enough cast speed & increased duration nodes from tree to keep 50 blades up.
If you're gears are not top-tiers, you must adjust your "Blade Vortex" setup & passive tree to make it work.
"Increased Duration" gem was really powerful in the old patch. "Faster Casting" beats it in the current one.

You should craft %es on it only if you're planning to keep it.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
Last edited by _Helfy_ on Jun 16, 2016, 6:27:09 PM
"
_Helfy_ wrote:

First and foremost I'd prioritize ES > Spell Crit. > Spell Damage. The main goal is to reach 95% spell critical chance.

I just have enough cast speed & increased duration nodes from tree to keep 50 blades up.
If you're gears are not top-tiers, you must adjust your "Blade Vortex" setup & passive tree to make it work.
"Increased Duration" gem was really powerful in the old patch. "Faster Casting" beats it in the current one.

You should craft %es on it only if you're planning to keep it.

Best regards,
Helfy.

Appreciate the fast reply. I assume you aim to cap the crit with power charges?! I've changed my BV setup and now I have 93.4% crit with 5 charges. I'm thinking spell damage would be more beneficial to get on shield in this case.
"
alecs87 wrote:

Appreciate the fast reply. I assume you aim to cap the crit with power charges?! I've changed my BV setup and now I have 93.4% crit with 5 charges. I'm thinking spell damage would be more beneficial to get on shield in this case.

You're welcome.
Feel free to link your new gears & BV setup.
I could check it to give you my opinion.

Indeed, you must be capped in spell critical chance with power charges.

Best regards,
Helfy.
"
_Helfy_ wrote:
"
alecs87 wrote:

You're welcome.
Feel free to link your new gears & BV setup.
I could check it to give you my opinion.

Indeed, you must be capped in spell critical chance with power charges.

Best regards,
Helfy.

Thanks a lot. For now I am broke. Trying to strip down other characters but trade seems to be dead these days. Meanwhile I am playing around with the build.

And since I had a lvl 93 shadow with full reset.. thought I'd give it a try.
Do you mind having a look on the tree skill? And tell me your thoughts?

The only thing I've changed is Fb for Maligaro and crit chance with crit multi gem in my 6L setup.

With the same gear it seems to be having less ES pool but more damage. Also does not require +1 on gloves as the tree gives 34% mana reservation. However with +1, from a mana pool of 2K will remain 180mana. That is a lot. Therefore not so "mana reg" dependant on items.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQPuBUINfA5ID6sPxBCSEQ8RLxFQEZYWvxcvGGoZihqPHRQdviBuIvQjNiSLKPoqCyo4KlMrCi9vMjIzhzW5OVI7fD1fQZZGcUcGSbFMs1AwUlNTEFXWV8lYB1xrXIpd8l8qX2pjQ2TnaoxsC20ZcFJwu3RVdf1713_GgKSCx4MJhEiEb4TFidOMNo9Gj_qTJ5eVl_SboZu1oS-io6LZpyusmK6zsNiycLQMtUi4yrmTvG--isHFwwnDOsNtyBTK08u90B_Q0ND11ELXz9kT2YbbXuaB6rrrY-v17BjviO_r8h3y4fVv9tr31_k3-ej60vsJ

I think overall Scion is a better option, and more durable for end game. However more gear dependent, therefore more expensive.

I will change the tree a bit after I'll finish Uber lab and hit 94. But I think I will be using Shadow until I acquire better gear then swap back to Scion. Only because it has more damage and doesnt require +1 on gloves.

Nevertheless I'd really like to know your opinion on using the Shadow class.

Cheers.

E: i just saw you already read my post on the other guide page. :)
Last edited by alecs87 on Jun 23, 2016, 12:26:27 AM
"
alecs87 wrote:

Thanks a lot. For now I am broke. Trying to strip down other characters but trade seems to be dead these days. Meanwhile I am playing around with the build.

And since I had a lvl 93 shadow with full reset.. thought I'd give it a try.
Do you mind having a look on the tree skill? And tell me your thoughts?

The only thing I've changed is Fb for Maligaro and crit chance with crit multi gem in my 6L setup.

With the same gear it seems to be having less ES pool but more damage. Also does not require +1 on gloves as the tree gives 34% mana reservation. However with +1, from a mana pool of 2K will remain 180mana. That is a lot. Therefore not so "mana reg" dependant on items.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQPuBUINfA5ID6sPxBCSEQ8RLxFQEZYWvxcvGGoZihqPHRQdviBuIvQjNiSLKPoqCyo4KlMrCi9vMjIzhzW5OVI7fD1fQZZGcUcGSbFMs1AwUlNTEFXWV8lYB1xrXIpd8l8qX2pjQ2TnaoxsC20ZcFJwu3RVdf1713_GgKSCx4MJhEiEb4TFidOMNo9Gj_qTJ5eVl_SboZu1oS-io6LZpyusmK6zsNiycLQMtUi4yrmTvG--isHFwwnDOsNtyBTK08u90B_Q0ND11ELXz9kT2YbbXuaB6rrrY-v17BjviO_r8h3y4fVv9tr31_k3-ej60vsJ

I think overall Scion is a better option, and more durable for end game. However more gear dependent, therefore more expensive.

I will change the tree a bit after I'll finish Uber lab and hit 94. But I think I will be using Shadow until I acquire better gear then swap back to Scion. Only because it has more damage and doesnt require +1 on gloves.

Nevertheless I'd really like to know your opinion on using the Shadow class.

Cheers.

E: i just saw you already read my post on the other guide page. :)

I think your passive skill tree is not bad.

However, the shadow class is not really useful in my opinion.
We don't need to focus on broken tooltip dps. I mean 50k+ with "Increased Area of Effect" & 100k+ with "Concentrated Effect" are enough. With our spell critical chance capped of course.
Moreover, hitting targets with 20-40k+ more tooltip dps is dangerous against reflect monsters. While having better defenses stats (higher ES pool in our case) is more safer.

As you said before, you can still use Assassin's class but you must switch for scion when you have better gears.

Best regards,
Helfy.
"
_Helfy_ wrote:

I think your passive skill tree is not bad.

However, the shadow class is not really useful in my opinion.
We don't need to focus on broken tooltip dps. I mean 50k+ with "Increased Area of Effect" & 100k+ with "Concentrated Effect" are enough. With our spell critical chance capped of course.
Moreover, hitting targets with 20-40k+ more tooltip dps is dangerous against reflect monsters. While having better defenses stats (higher ES pool in our case) is more safer.

As you said before, you can still use Assassin's class but you must switch for scion when you have better gears.

Best regards,
Helfy.

Thanks mate. That's exactly how i'm going to do. Will play Shadow and work on gear. I will come back with a gear post once I have gathered enough. Have a good one.

E: I was just thinking.. What do you think about using the following setup instead of blasphemy

Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit + Assassins Mark + Warlords M.

The disadvantage would be the lack of curse on single target, but most of bosses have adds.

That would give a huge mana pool, an extra dmg aura ( HoT).

At least until the very end when the build has enough dmg and mana reg.
Last edited by alecs87 on Jun 26, 2016, 4:59:19 PM
Hi! Say pls what gives you the life leech with vaal pact?
"
centurion777 wrote:

Check out his boots and flask
Creator
"
alecs87 wrote:

Thanks mate. That's exactly how i'm going to do. Will play Shadow and work on gear. I will come back with a gear post once I have gathered enough. Have a good one.

E: I was just thinking.. What do you think about using the following setup instead of blasphemy

Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit + Assassins Mark + Warlords M.

The disadvantage would be the lack of curse on single target, but most of bosses have adds.

That would give a huge mana pool, an extra dmg aura ( HoT).

At least until the very end when the build has enough dmg and mana reg.

I really like mechanics around blasphemy. It's mandatory for Uber & Core, I mean during their main phase. I don't think "Herald of Thunder" & "Curse on Hit" option seems to be a good idea.

However, you can do it for leveling of course. It depends on your passive tree & precedences.

"
sSasori wrote:
"
centurion777 wrote:

Check out his boots and flask

Indeed, I am using "Warlord's Mark". It's enough against Uber & Core.

Best regards,
Helfy.
Craft spell damage and cast speed on Amulet.
Get Rayamn's Plague Scratch (best spell dagger on std) with 400 ex.
Also, get his #1 Es shield (544 ES).
That's what I would do in this state of the build.
I saw your: "What will you do if I give you 3k PURE exalted" thread so I am pretty sure you have the money to do it. (ps: Idk if those rolls can be crafted on the amulet, but I am pretty sure they can. i would craft cast speed and T1 life leech if possible honestly, 1.2% is absolutely insane at your damage). Spend those money mate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info