|✡| 1/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ HELFY'S BUILDS ! #BladeFlurry #162kTooltip #11kES

Hey again,
First of all, thank you very much for your advice, i played around with both the emp4 and crit dmg for a while and it does not seem to be all that much better, if that. I seem to freeze a little more with emp4 which makes some maps a little easier maybe but pure dmg output wise seems crit still wins.

Here's my gear atm (perandus league) any advice on what to upgrade?
My headpiece i am aware i am trying to get someone to sell me a decent one with the vortex enchant (even though i can already stack to 50 without it)

As you see I still run vaal clarity and haste, not really because I need them, but because they make those temp chains/-60% regen maps somewhat bearable, I do have another crit ring to swap for the unset.

As for righteous fire, on what scenarios do you actually use it, how do you get rid of it if needed and is the gear I have atm good enough to use it?

Reason I ask is because i obviously have to recolor my facebreakers to make that work!

gear
"
falagar112 wrote:
Hey again,
First of all, thank you very much for your advice, i played around with both the emp4 and crit dmg for a while and it does not seem to be all that much better, if that. I seem to freeze a little more with emp4 which makes some maps a little easier maybe but pure dmg output wise seems crit still wins.

Here's my gear atm (perandus league) any advice on what to upgrade?
My headpiece i am aware i am trying to get someone to sell me a decent one with the vortex enchant (even though i can already stack to 50 without it)

As you see I still run vaal clarity and haste, not really because I need them, but because they make those temp chains/-60% regen maps somewhat bearable, I do have another crit ring to swap for the unset.

As for righteous fire, on what scenarios do you actually use it, how do you get rid of it if needed and is the gear I have atm good enough to use it?

Reason I ask is because i obviously have to recolor my facebreakers to make that work!

gear

Now you are transferred in standard league, it will be more easier to find upgrades.
Check my gears on the first page to see stats you need to min-max your character.

About righteous fire, just check videos I posted. You will see when I am using it and how I am turning it off.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
2.3 prophecy updated.
Hype hype.
thx alot helfy for this thread very educative..we looking forward to see your more videos in hardest maps
"
FearMyShadow wrote:
thx alot helfy for this thread very educative..we looking forward to see your more videos in hardest maps

It is always a pleasure to talk with you my lord.

Best regards,
Helfy.
fre bump, nice build ^^
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Hitma47 wrote:
fre bump, nice build ^^

Thanks sir.

Best regards,
Helfy.
Hi man. was just making a BV before 2.3 came out.. while searching for a new guide I found yours and decided to give it a try.

I've reached 86 and with quite low gear and dmg is clearing pretty well. I do however have a few questions as this is my first LL build.

I've spent everything I had on shav and skyforth. Therefore rest of the gear is quite crappy. I'm sitting at about 6.5K ES/ 29K dmg full buff with IAE. When mapping I manage to keep up about 15 charges.

I saw you are using Faster Cast over Controlled Destruction. Is that a better choice overall?
Where is the defense coming from as the shield give little block? Just leach and high dmg? It seems to be taking a lot of damage vs range mobs.

Obviously your gear is top. However to be viable for Uber/T14+ maps: are +1 Facebreaker and lvl4 Enligh gems mandatory? And what's considered a resonable ES pool?

Also what's the deal with that light radius in certain areas.. is like cancer. can't see anything, and I saw u don't skill the passive.

Sry if some of my questions seems noobish. As I said this is my first LL. Thanks

Gear

Last edited by alecs87 on Jun 14, 2016, 6:50:40 PM
"
alecs87 wrote:
Hi man. was just making a BV before 2.3 came out.. while searching for a new guide I found yours and decided to give it a try.

I've reached 86 and with quite low gear and dmg is clearing pretty well. I do however have a few questions as this is my first LL build.

I've spent everything I had on shav and skyforth. Therefore rest of the gear is quite crappy. I'm sitting at about 6.5K ES/ 29K dmg full buff with IAE. When mapping I manage to keep up about 15 charges.

I saw you are using Faster Cast over Controlled Destruction. Is that a better choice overall?
Where is the defense coming from as the shield give little block? Just leach and high dmg? It seems to be taking a lot of damage vs range mobs.

Obviously your gear is top. However to be viable for Uber/T14+ maps: are +1 Facebreaker and lvl4 Enligh gems mandatory? And what's considered a resonable ES pool?

Also what's the deal with that light radius in certain areas.. is like cancer. can't see anything, and I saw u don't skill the passive.

Sry if some of my questions seems noobish. As I said this is my first LL. Thanks

Gear

Hi sir.
It's with great pleasure I'm gonna reply to your questions.

Overall, "Faster Casting" is a better choice than "Controlled Destruction".
Indeed, I can reach 50 blades more easier and 93-95% spell critical chance with power charges. (95% is the maximum)
I'm sitting at 10k ES with 85k tooltip dps. (140k with "Concentrated Effect")
Leech provided by "Warlord's Mark" is highly enough to sustain damage taken during my Uber runs. I'm
used to switch "Added Fire Damage" for "Life Leech" when mapping: it's more safer against "Reflect + Curses Immune" rare monsters. Moreover, "Whirling Blades" is the best skill to gap closing range monsters.

+1 Facebreaker & Lv4 Enlighten gems are mandatory to runs all auras with my passive tree.
About a "reasonable" ES pool, it should be 8k+ at least.

"Light radius" isn't an issue for me because I'm only running bright maps.

Well, if you have more questions, don't hesitate to post them here.

Best regards,
Helfy.
Thanks for your reply. I will probably have more questions as I progress into level and gear.

I will probably have to drop 1 of the auras until I manage to get the lvl 4 jewels and +1 gloves.

What would you prioritize on shield? Es, Crit or Spell dmg? For ex: a 400ES + crit/spell dmg or a 500ES clean one?

You have mentioned you drop the Added Fire gem for Leach when mapping. Therefore I see you don't use an Inc Duration gem. How do you find keeping those charges up? And here strictly for maps.

Thanks again.

Ps: got a new ring, wasn't sure if is worth crafting %es on it.
Last edited by alecs87 on Jun 15, 2016, 9:24:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info