I have to say it...PoE is better then Diablo 2

"
Reinhart wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

People are being biased by comparing Diablo 2 with PoE. Diablo 2 still win POE if we compare in standard of their era. Even Diablo 3 win POE if we compare graphic. If we need to compare, let compare POE with Fallout 4. Why are people picking a 15 year old game for comparison?

I played the trial version of Diablo 3. And that game has better graphics, you say?
I posted some screenshots of PoE in this thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/396585/page/53

Care to post some recent Diablo 3 pics?

Cool story cept some people in PoE actually plays like this...

But we would like to disregard all sort of engine optimization arguments because it's not fair because Blizz has like 45134125324 engineers working on optimization GGG only has 1 right?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:

Like I said before people who play smaller games sometimes needed public acknowledgements that they are just as good as "that other game" (usually games that are much bigger, much more well known and much more financially successful).

And there really isn't any stated categories to be compared here.

Are we comparing anecdotal shit like game experience where the it varies from person to person? or are we comparing the cold hard truth of evidence of which are more financially successful which... we all know who wins if that's the case.

They aren't just as good. We are judging them leniently.

Fallout 4 is on the same category as POE, Action RPG. They are in the same genre but in different sub-genre. Fallout 4 is in Action/Adventure RPG, POE is in Action/Hack and Slash RPG. We can compare them, people don't or would rather not.

"
Pewzor wrote:
I played the trial version of Diablo 3. And that game has better graphics, you say?
I posted some screenshots of PoE in this thread:

Do people not believe Diablo 3 has better graphics? Why are you asking for screenshots? Go watch a video of Diablo 3...

Between the PoE screenshot I posted and the D3 one you did, the D3 one looked better...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
Between the PoE screenshot I posted and the D3 one you did, the D3 one looked better...

Wasn't mine. It is a random screenshot I found on the internet.

Edit: I would have taken one if I wasn't stuck behind a 2GB update patch...
Last edited by deathflower on Feb 3, 2016, 3:19:15 AM
Well PoE has 10x time better graphic and style than D3.
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
and diablo3 has a lot more players only because they are stupid and poe is for more intelligent people which are a minority right?

and d2 had more players than all of its clones put together because it was a shit game

the worse your product the more success it has, it is known
"
1235 wrote:
and diablo3 has a lot more players only because they are stupid and poe is for more intelligent people which are a minority right?

and d2 had more players than all of its clones put together because it was a shit game

I agree. Fallout 3 and 4 and shit games like that terribad games.
PoE for life!!!

Welcome to PoE.
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
I'll put it this way...

If they actually go through with the HD remake that they posted jobs for, a lot of people are going to be leaving Path.

I don't think it is fair to compare the two, but having grown up with Diablo 1 and pretty much all of PC gaming in general, I don't think Path will ever come close.

I made this topic and i would totaly leave PoE to play a HD version of D2. But the question is for how long? If only the graphics where new i doubt it would be enough for me to stay there.

I also grew up with Diablo. So many good memories. Like the first time meeting the Butcher. The game also had one of the best soundtracks in history. It was a new genre and minblowing for its time.
Still that doesn't mean D1 or D2 is my go to ARPG today.
Its easy to be clouded by nostalgia and remember these old games as the perfect ARPGs.
Well in their Moba they are recreating the D2 characters how they would make them today.

Once another character aside from Necromancer goes to Heroes of the Storm you can be certain what's coming soon.

"
1235 wrote:

D3 has more players because it's more accessible and Blizzard spent more on marketing alone than GGG spent on the whole development of PoE in the past 6 years. What you said about D2 isn't true. No need to be salty tbh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info