[2.4] CI Bladefall Trapper - High tier mapping - EV/ES/Block - Updating for 2.4.

Hey thanks again for the build. 77 now and went CI rocking only about 7.5k ES with no discipline. I picked up a heretics veil and am running enfeeble/vun. I'm running a deodre ring for the extra curse and it works out pretty well with the +5 mana per kill helping to sustain.

Is running discipline alongside dual curse entirely dependent on linking a level 3 enlighten?

I'm also running on a 5link. Would you suggest bumping to a 6link before hitting Atziri or even thinking about doing Uber in the future? It's my next goal purchase-wise but after scanning the market, int/dex 6links are incredibly hard to come by.
i'm pretty sure you could faceroll regular atziri on a 3l of bladefall- trap - poison let alone a 5L or deerstalkers

yeah youll need some mana nodes and enlighten to slot in discipline but don't sweat over it, i mapped with same amount of ES as you for a while

i think youll need decent ES and a 6L for uber though

just try to foucs on farming lower lvl maps until you can get currency for all the pieces and upgrade step by step

what i recommend is just try to get a good shield and lvl 3 enlighten first then work on your 6l

somebody earlier mentioned he bought an ilvl 100 carnal armor 6L for 3 ex so you could just wait and see if you can get yourself one of those deals if you decide you wanna push this build that far

but you can have more than quite enough of fun and experience high tier content on a 5L

i'll upload a high tier map on a 4L later just so people don't get the idea 6L is neccessary

IGN JustifiedF
Sadly guys i'm retiring from the build for this league

i honestly thought i'm going to have stamina to push it to 94-95 again, i forgot how tedious the past 90 grind is, but i've had enough fun with it between 2 leagues and there are so many builds i wanna try out this league and so little time because i'm a seasonal worker and i start my job late april so the league is even shorter for me

I've had tons of fun with the introduction of cluster trap and i'm hoping even you that are playign the old prolif version have at least given it a try

trappers are stronger than ever and people seem to be loving them, so many trap builds popping up on forums these days and they all seem pretty good

As a parting gift i leave you with

- full Uber run

- twinned Abyss

- Core with all bosses except Malachai

I hope you have fun playing it and i'll still check the thread and answer all your questions daily

IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Mar 15, 2016, 6:21:03 PM
Thank you JustifiedF.

What builds are you going to try next?
Hey thanks for the build man, this is probably the one I had most fun with so far and went the furthest with this league.
Thanks for coming up with this build. I'm loving it!
Hey thanks guys for the kind words, something bricked the items in leveling section, probably cause i started using them on my new char so i rewrote it in text so it doesn't happen in the future too

sorry for the inconvenience

My next build is going to be Explosive Arrow but with quite a twist on regular EA builds, if it turns out well i might even post a guide, if my plan crashes and burns you'll never hear about it again xD

Other builds i have planned are:

- Some kind of a fire trap build to see if i can bring back the glory of the old proliferation back, still in early stages of theorycrafting, probably crit with inquisitor

- Frost blades something - still have a gripe to try and make that skill good xD

- Something with elementalist - i think elemental conflux has huge potential, people are just thinking about it wrong, i feel like it's a completely useless node for things that can already shock and ignite but might flip builds that can't completely over, i just need to solve how to get it for boss fights and find a good hard hitting skill that can use it that isn't flameblast cause that has already been done to death - might use the new worm flask

- essence drain build - either occultist or ascendant occultist - deadeye, leaning towards ascendant

IGN JustifiedF
Hello Dude , some questions , level to switch to CI ? im currently A1 mrciless with 2K hp and 2k ES with discipline . level 61 .
second question : how do you sustain frenzy charges without blood dance and blood rage ? i want to know if killing all bandits in merciless or go for the frenzy charge .
im planning to go 5 link atziri splendour in level 70 and just using a rare dagger istead Bino
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
you can see my tree and that i switched to Ci at lvl 70 in the leveling section, that's usually the level when you can wear all your high ES pieces

frenzy charges come from the master sapper node which gives frenzy charge when your trap is triggered by an enemy, chain reaction however doesn't count as being triggered by an enemy so frenzy charges are pretty unreliable imo and not that worth investing, i'd definitely spend my points elsewhere but it's up to you
IGN JustifiedF
how do you guys have all 6Links so easily . i dont trust in luck or 1500 fuses every temp league , it too so much to farmm . even with the new buff 20% quality , it takes a lot to get non tabula 6l in first week of league (shrines , awakening , ascendancy , etc..).
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info