ExileCraft.org - New Online Passive Tree Editor

"
BlaqWolf wrote:
When I follow the link from your top post I get a blank gray screen and no loading indicator, nor browser traffic on my bandwidth tracker... so something's not loading.
(using up to date firefox with addblocker and popup blocker).

same, in Chrome - tried on two PCs, with and without browser extensions
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Couple of nit-picking issues... would like to be able to zoom out far enough to see the whole tree at the same time and the jewel features as people have mentioned.

Still, very nice work! Thanks for putting it together and sharing, I'll definitely be using this planner. Winner winner chicken dinner =)
awesome work, especially the stat list is nice and clear
thanks!
I love you and I want to marry you.
It may have been mentioned already but it would be great if a "+1 Jewel" as a "stat" for Jewel sockets was added to allow it to compile on the side.

As I know others have said: great freakin' work! :)
Very awesome!

A feature I would like to see would be typing in a gem name and it shows all nodes that affect it based on its tags. For example, typing in "Caustic Arrow" would highlight poison nodes, duration nodes, and projectile nodes(Based on the tags).

Thats just an idea, but honestly just the tree is more than enough! Thank you very much!
Thanks for all the feedback guys. Sorry about the slow reply. I'm getting swamped with requests and feedback which is a good thing!

I've opened the bugs mentioned here on the project's site and will create a loading progress meter. The slowness in loading may be because the skill tree requires almost 4 megabytes of data (JSON skill tree data and images).

There are some browsers that I haven't been able to test (IE) that may not work yet.

Lastly, the skill tree is generated from GGG's JSON. Updating the tree only requires updating the JSON. Subclasses in Ascendancy will most likely require additional work as that's a new tree feature. I'm hoping GGG will work with the community to release mock JSON early in preparation for its release.
I get a blank white screen trying to open it in Pale Moon (Firefox variant) 25.8.1 with an adblock extension.
very fast, thanks you
Looks realyl good!

Some nitpicking:
- If you take a Keystone and the describtions is going over more then lines i would slightly increase the distances of two lines (its just lol stuff, i know)

- i would add a section with charges. If i take a charge now, it just shows +1 power charges and the bonus (i.e. charge duration). An extra section for charges would remove all that stuff from miscellaneous

- LgoH under leech is theoretically wrong ;) (thats really nitpicking, ik)

- 1 tick more for zoom out, please :)

- add Base HP to class

- add: Life from Strength, Melee phys % from Strenght, Mana from Int etc.

- Small buttons for Bandit rewards would be awesome; just to click what you took.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info