[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

Could this build be possible if I replace the High ES Overall with something like a Shavronne's Wrappings? I have one with perfect rolls on a character with a different build, and would love to save on currency if it's viable with this build
"
Logisticz wrote:
Could this build be possible if I replace the High ES Overall with something like a Shavronne's Wrappings? I have one with perfect rolls on a character with a different build, and would love to save on currency if it's viable with this build

No, not really mate. Shavs only has about 400~ ES which is very very low for CI, an armor with about 650 or 700~ ES would be better. Also Lowlife on flicker is alot weaker compared to CI.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TeddyMannen/characters -> Eisendeigger

What do you think of my gear btw?
My Atziri's(in stash atm) got 24% all res and 673~ ES at 20% qual.

I'm trying to find a better amulet right now with 250+ acc, 14~+ phys roll and then at least one of life leech, crit chance and crit multi. Hopefully with an open prefix/suffix so I can get 2/3 of those.
EDIT: How relevant is spell damage on the amulet? Is 20% Spell Damage better than 20% Crit Multi?

I think I have about 70% crit chance with max charges right now and I don't know how I'll be able to increase that to 85-90%.

I probably need to upgrade both my rings as well, kinda need the res on them atm. I'm even using res on one of my jewels to not get hurt by Elemental Weakness as much. (I'm not counting into the 24% all res from atziri's)

I'm not counting on finding Skyforth but I'm chancing every pair of Sorcerer's Boots I can find :P

I know the shield lacks ES :P
Last edited by TeddyMannen on Apr 26, 2016, 8:44:24 AM
Thanks for posting this awesome build. I've been having tons of fun preparing for the build by gathering items and reading this thread. My character is now able to wear all the key items and I'm now looking to level it further and tweak the build so that it works with what I've got.

My current gear:
Spoiler

I have a few question:

1) I can't find any awesome Demon Dagger or Platinum Kris on Perandus for some reason. I've been searching on poe.trade for a week or so without any luck. Those that are available seem mediocre while being insanely expensive. How do you get an awesome dagger on Perandus? Do you craft it?

If you gotta craft it, I'd be extremely thrilled for some guidance on crafting the specific sort of dagger we need for this build.

I could probably afford to spend like 10-15 Ex on the best possible dagger.

2) When playing around with the build, I spam Flicker Strike (hold down the button) but it doesn't automatically jump to the next available target... unless I activate Blood Rage. Is this normal or is something wrong? Too little attack speed?

3) It seems lvl 3 Enlighten doesn't do the trick. I can run Discipline + Hatred + Herald of Ash but adding Arctic Armor leaves not enough mana left to actually cast Flicker Strike. Will my character grow into this with some skills in the passive tree, or do I need more mana on gear, or does it have to be lvl 4 Enlighten in order for this to work?

If it has to be level 4 Enlighten, what would the best possible solution be until I can get my hands on 1 or 2 of those?
"
cooc wrote:
Thanks for posting this awesome build. I've been having tons of fun preparing for the build by gathering items and reading this thread. My character is now able to wear all the key items and I'm now looking to level it further and tweak the build so that it works with what I've got.

My current gear:
Spoiler

I have a few question:

1) I can't find any awesome Demon Dagger or Platinum Kris on Perandus for some reason. I've been searching on poe.trade for a week or so without any luck. Those that are available seem mediocre while being insanely expensive. How do you get an awesome dagger on Perandus? Do you craft it?

If you gotta craft it, I'd be extremely thrilled for some guidance on crafting the specific sort of dagger we need for this build.

2) When playing around with the build, I spam Flicker Strike (hold down the button) but it doesn't automatically jump to the next available target... unless I activate Blood Rage. Is this normal or is something wrong? Too little attack speed?

3) It seems lvl 3 Enlighten doesn't do the trick. I can run Discipline + Hatred + Herald of Ash but adding Arctic Armor leaves not enough mana left to actually cast Flicker Strike. Will my character grow into this with some skills in the passive tree, or do I need more mana on gear, or does it have to be lvl 4 Enlighten in order for this to work?

If it has to be level 4 Enlighten, what would the best possible solution be until I can get my hands on 1 or 2 of those?

1) no I dont think you can craft a better dagger than bino with that budget, its probably easier if you just spend those exalt and find a good dagger, be patient there will be more in the market.

2)are u srs dude you are playing flicker, read the skill, it consumes 1 frenzy charge every time you flicker 3 times per frenzy charge with multi, with blood rage being your only frenzy generation its pretty obvious why you stop when blood rage not activated(facepalm.....

3)did you take all the aura reservation nodes and all the mana nodes? if you did not obviously you cant run them.
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
cooc wrote:

My current gear:
Spoiler

I have a few question:

1) no I dont think you can craft a better dagger than bino with that budget, its probably easier if you just spend those exalt and find a good dagger, be patient there will be more in the market.

2)are u srs dude you are playing flicker, read the skill, it consumes 1 frenzy charge every time you flicker 3 times per frenzy charge with multi, with blood rage being your only frenzy generation its pretty obvious why you stop when blood rage not activated(facepalm.....

3)did you take all the aura reservation nodes and all the mana nodes? if you did not obviously you cant run them.

Sorry to induce facepalming - that was not the intention of the post. A sincere thank you for providing helpful answers anyways.

I would like to excuse myself a little bit by adding that I did not level with Flicker Strike, and only just respecced into this build last evening. So I did not notice that important detail about Frenzy charges in the tool tip.

Follow up to 2) So can we do anything besides charging up our Frenzy charges before Flickering around?

Follow up to 3) I took all the mana reserved reduced nodes in the passive tree as shown in the original post. There are no additional nodes near by that can be taken. So I guess the conclusion is that 2 Enlighten lvl 4 is required for 4 Aura setup.

I guess that makes the best option to stick with Discipline, Hatred and Herald of Fire.
Hey guys, need your advice what I should go to replace/buy next. Currently I can easily play T10-11 but I am struggeling what I should get next with my currency. It feels kind of pointless to safe up for skyforth, not even had an ex for weeks.

My gear:
Spoiler

"
TeddyMannen wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TeddyMannen/characters -> Eisendeigger

What do you think of my gear btw?
My Atziri's(in stash atm) got 24% all res and 673~ ES at 20% qual.

I'm trying to find a better amulet right now with 250+ acc, 14~+ phys roll and then at least one of life leech, crit chance and crit multi. Hopefully with an open prefix/suffix so I can get 2/3 of those.
EDIT: How relevant is spell damage on the amulet? Is 20% Spell Damage better than 20% Crit Multi?

I think I have about 70% crit chance with max charges right now and I don't know how I'll be able to increase that to 85-90%.

I probably need to upgrade both my rings as well, kinda need the res on them atm. I'm even using res on one of my jewels to not get hurt by Elemental Weakness as much. (I'm not counting into the 24% all res from atziri's)

I'm not counting on finding Skyforth but I'm chancing every pair of Sorcerer's Boots I can find :P

I know the shield lacks ES :P

The gear looks alright, and yea I think it might be time to switch to splendour now as you're level 82 and the gear looks ready for CI.

Spell damage on amulet is not as strong as crit multiplier, ALWAYS prioritize high tier flat phys and multiplier on amulet as those will give a much better dps than spell damage.

Since you are not wearing 2x Diamond Rings, take Nightstalker cluster for now, and that's 90% more crit chance which will be scaled up with deadly infusion as well, I'm sure this will bring up your crit chance to about 80+% with charges. Also if you are having trouble generating power charges and can't be bothered using Assassin's Mark and don't have Skyforths, use Increased Critical Strikes instead of Crit Damage in the meantime - Although this kinda defeats the purpose of going Assassin as Deadly Infusion revolves around Power charges. People who wants to use Inc. Crit Strikes permanently might be better of using Trickster as this is the cheaper alternative.

"
cooc wrote:

My current gear:
Spoiler

I have a few question:

1. 69wanted69's answer to this question is pretty accurate but yes if you're feeling lucky(or risky :P) you can craft your own, I have crafted a few flicker demon daggers in standard, I only craft demon daggers as they have the highest base damage to get the best out of the low ass tier bench mods available.

Knowing when to regal and when to reroll is basically the same concept as rolling other phys weapons like harbinger, Few tips tho on crafting your own dagger is ONLY regal when:

You roll Tier3 and up (Cruel - Tyrannical - Merciless) on Increased Physical Damage%
You roll Tier2 and up (Tempered - Flaring) on Flat Physical Damage
You roll Tier3 and up (Conqueror's - Emperor's - Dictator's) on Hybrid Phys/Accuracy

Bonus: Regal Glyphic and Runic rolls as well :P

2. Keep blood rage up, flicker consumes frenzy charges, you have to generate them lol. Usually when you start the flicker and start mowing down packs, you won't run out of frenzy charges. But in case you do, there's always the 4L Frenzy for single target and to generate charges as well.

3. No you do not have to have 2 level4 Enlightens to run 4 auras. A +1 maligaro's with BBRG will fit your Hatred/Disc/Herald of Ash together and adds an additional level to your Enlighten to make it level4, that will be enough as you don't need to enlighten AA.

Atm I don't have Level4 enlighten linked to my Arctic Armour but I still have 193 mana unreserved out of 1610 total mana which is more than enough to spamlords flicker. Enlightening AA only gives 20 more unreserved mana which is not much worth it.

In your case at level 70s, I'd say you just need more levels to gain more mana to reserve 4 comfortably.

"
zipfelq89 wrote:
Hey guys, need your advice what I should go to replace/buy next. Currently I can easily play T10-11 but I am struggeling what I should get next with my currency. It feels kind of pointless to safe up for skyforth, not even had an ex for weeks.

My gear:
Spoiler

Tough call man without skyforth upgrade as an option. The gears already looks solid, I mean the shield can be better but I guess that 58% spell can be a keeper.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Apr 27, 2016, 11:32:26 PM
I wasn't even aware of the Nightstalker-notable lol. Thank you for the tips and great help as usual! I'll see if I can get a pair of decent Diamond Rings to help the crit chance go up too.

Cheers!
Is it cause I am missing something or is it rly freaking hard to kill guys like malformation/academy/residence bosses ?

Gear/skilltree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zipfelq89/characters
Last edited by zipfelq89 on Apr 28, 2016, 4:11:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info