[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

"
clandestinehp wrote:
Hey your back!

DO you have a full gear gem setup? Im wondering what to use in my shield

Yes its on the Change logs (First comment in this thread)

Usually I put a NON-AURA setup on the shield, so either CWDT or Blood Rage setup should be on the shield or dagger slot so you can cancel Blood Rage easily by weapon swap if you ever need to.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Cheers to that ty!

Im having issues of the degen from bloodrage and im wondering if you could help with my choices.

1). Remove vaal pact and use the unique sorrow flask for zealots and health flasks to regen.(Wish i had an acuity gloves for no downside)

2). Use blasphemy with warlords's mark. however i lose a herald and maybe hatred plus I have no idea how i will recolor and fix my wep helm and shield colors using cwdt on helm whirling on wep and 2 vaals and inc. dura on shield.

3). GO claws. Since im using a bino's dagger and allure's claw has only 12 flat dps less allure's has better unique stats. Bino wont let me regen health, chaos res pointless, DOT pointless kinda. Then i can get the passives for claws which is a lot of leech but lose crit multi.

4). Screw it all with my binos and toxic delivery on top of passive chaos damage and go viper strike
Last edited by clandestinehp on Apr 16, 2016, 4:38:15 AM
Hey man, ty for build

I am at crossroads, I am level 76 and still haven't chosen ascendancy. With trickster I can run Blasphemy AssMark, Discipline and Hatred without need to worry about mana

If i go Assassin I'm not sure if I'll have enough free mana to sustain attacks, thoughts?

Also could you tell me what gear I should be looking to upgrade first? I have 45% base crit with all crit nodes taken on tree :/

Last edited by D0ndarion on Apr 18, 2016, 12:21:08 AM
"
D0ndarion wrote:
Hey man, ty for build

I am at crossroads, I am level 76 and still haven't chosen ascendancy. With trickster I can run Blasphemy AssMark, Discipline and Hatred without need to worry about mana

If i go Assassin I'm not sure if I'll have enough free mana to sustain attacks, thoughts?

Also could you tell me what gear I should be looking to upgrade first? I have 45% base crit with all crit nodes taken on tree :/

Hello,

Firstly since you plan on using Blasphemy Assassin's Mark and running discipline AND hatred, I'd go trickster for that and just grab a few crit clusters to make up for the lost crit in the meantime and make leveling alot easier and have no problems with mana. If you're having trouble keeping up high crit, use a Diamond Flask in the meantime.

Once you get skyforth however I'd drop blasphemy at that point and start to build towards Assassin to make room for a massive jump in DPS because of deadly infusion (which also fixes ALL your crit chance problems) and herald of ash aura. The boots will help a lot in managing unreserved mana for infinite flicker spamming as well as a mini-unwavering stance bonus.

For gears they look very solid for now tbh. I can only nitpick the shield for lacking of spell damage to get the best out of CoE and the amulet can be better. But yea, if you're having trouble with crit chance, use diamond flask, that on top of blasphemy assassins mark will be a whole lot better for the build.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
why no pain attunement ?? With COE it give 30% more dmg no ?
Any recommendations on how to get through Izaro fights? Do you use Flicker Strike, or do you swap to an alternate attack?

Having issues not getting squished even in Cruel Lab.

Spoiler

Never mind - swapped in Lightning Strike, and had a much easier time avoiding traps and such.
Last edited by Rjr3412 on Apr 19, 2016, 10:40:19 AM
"
Rjr3412 wrote:
Any recommendations on how to get through Izaro fights? Do you use Flicker Strike, or do you swap to an alternate attack?

Having issues not getting squished even in Cruel Lab.

Spoiler

Never mind - swapped in Lightning Strike, and had a much easier time avoiding traps and such.

Was having hard time lvling (level 60) I used Frost blade . Switched for Lightning strike + GMP . Mush easier !
"
ShockerzQc wrote:

Well - yes, spell damage does add to Flicker with COE.
BUT this would only work in a low-life build. This is a CI Build, so your lifepool is pure binary: a) full (1 life, 100%) b) dead (0 life, 0%). You never hit that magical less than 35% life line without being dead, so pain attunement is a nice idea, but won't work here.

Other than that, really a nice guide. I'm still having trouble on t10+ maps, but I hope it'll all get better once i get those damn boots...
"
MorganLeFlay wrote:
"
ShockerzQc wrote:

Well - yes, spell damage does add to Flicker with COE.
BUT this would only work in a low-life build. This is a CI Build, so your lifepool is pure binary: a) full (1 life, 100%) b) dead (0 life, 0%). You never hit that magical less than 35% life line without being dead, so pain attunement is a nice idea, but won't work here.

Other than that, really a nice guide. I'm still having trouble on t10+ maps, but I hope it'll all get better once i get those damn boots...

Good to know . it's my first try a CI build . Alway used life build before . For me 1 life was low ;)

I still have problem leveling this char . i'm 62 at this moment but damn i die so fast . Perandus kill me so easy it's a non sense.
Hello, have a one question.

Can that build works with 5 link chest's?

If he does, what gem i should to replace?

Thx for answering

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info