[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

Hello guys. Could you guys please look into my setup? I am dying from time to time. Especially on Village Runs Boss I cant kill. Dying from time to time reduces my EXP gained so much. I was at 75% exp at lvl 88 but now i am back to 15% :( What am I doing wrong?
I am also having troubles with malformation/academy/residence bosses not just Village Ruins.
Character is Tenzir Trickster for flicker.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KopiG/characters

EDIT: I am using 2 Energy from Within Jewels + 1 DPS Jewel. Also my Crit Chance is like 57%. Is that too low? Is Trickster that bad? Should I switch to Assasin? But then I would drop from 7.2k ES to like 6K. Do I think I should gamble it? Is assasin really so much better? Would I be able to kill those bosses I mentioned before with Assasin? Village Ruins Especially scary shit. Any tactics for that?
Last edited by KopiG on Apr 29, 2016, 3:36:41 AM
currently lv93 cruising through every map up to tier 14 no problem.
OP i wanted to ask you about the socket colour on my body armour
i rolled 5r1g before 4r1g1b
should i keep rolling or just keep it and use added fire instead?
i mean the damage is fine as it is atm

Spoiler
"
zipfelq89 wrote:
Is it cause I am missing something or is it rly freaking hard to kill guys like malformation/academy/residence bosses ?

Gear/skilltree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zipfelq89/characters

No they're normally annoying to deal with :P I usually just burst them down with flasks up. Especially the academy boss because the longer you prolong that fight, the more tornadoes it spawns.

"
KopiG wrote:
Hello guys. Could you guys please look into my setup? I am dying from time to time. Especially on Village Runs Boss I cant kill. Dying from time to time reduces my EXP gained so much. I was at 75% exp at lvl 88 but now i am back to 15% :( What am I doing wrong?
I am also having troubles with malformation/academy/residence bosses not just Village Ruins.
Character is Tenzir Trickster for flicker.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KopiG/characters

EDIT: I am using 2 Energy from Within Jewels + 1 DPS Jewel. Also my Crit Chance is like 57%. Is that too low? Is Trickster that bad? Should I switch to Assasin? But then I would drop from 7.2k ES to like 6K. Do I think I should gamble it? Is assasin really so much better? Would I be able to kill those bosses I mentioned before with Assasin? Village Ruins Especially scary shit. Any tactics for that?

Your profile is on private.

And yes for a dagger build that has the most crit chance on the tree, that is an awfully low crit chance. A solution to that is to chance your 6th link to Increased Critical Strike Chance rather than Increased Crit Damage since you're Trickster and won't be utilizing power charges anyway. But that would mean losing a fairly huge portion of your crit multiplier - which was the reason I chose Assassin over Trickster, not only do you get 95% crit very easily, you also get back the lost crit multiplier that was lost on this patch.

Killing bosses like Village Ruin just entirely relies down on bursting down the Chicken, then popping Vaal Discipline so you can tank the dog. Ooor you can do it like what HC players do, lure one and slowly kill :P
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
69wanted69 wrote:
currently lv93 cruising through every map up to tier 14 no problem.
OP i wanted to ask you about the socket colour on my body armour
i rolled 5r1g before 4r1g1b
should i keep rolling or just keep it and use added fire instead?
i mean the damage is fine as it is atm

Spoiler

Wow that is one jackpot of a color combo on a regalia. Definitely keep those colors as the chances of getting that is insane. RRRRRG is also not too bad for flicker as one advantage of that for example is you can easily use fortify on your 6L if you ever feel lazy to use frenzy just to proc it. Also, Added Fire does give you better tooltip DPS vs Crit Damage, the downside is you do get lower physical leech.

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Hello! I have a question, couldn't you rotate your jewels so you can drop the crimson jewel, and place intuitive leap on the right side of the tree to drop the 2 points of pathing towards the frenzy charge + mind drinker, and with the 3 extra points spec into the power charge to cap that crit out and maybe even get more leech with blood drinker and still have a point left over?

Edit: I just realized that you'll be so overcapped on crit if you do this that you might even be able to drop some critical strike nodes somewhere to do somethning even more crazy somewhere!
Last edited by Junebirds on May 6, 2016, 10:52:13 PM
"
Hello! I have a question, couldn't you rotate your jewels so you can drop the crimson jewel, and place intuitive leap on the right side of the tree to drop the 2 points of pathing towards the frenzy charge + mind drinker, and with the 3 extra points spec into the power charge to cap that crit out and maybe even get more leech with blood drinker and still have a point left over?

Edit: I just realized that you'll be so overcapped on crit if you do this that you might even be able to drop some critical strike nodes somewhere to do somethning even more crazy somewhere!

Hmm, very interesting idea. I'll try that one out later!

How does this build generate frenzy charges? Frenzy skill is said to be only used on emergencies. Is Blood Rage really enough to sustain alone?
Also, at what level will this build be able to viably use the Flicker Strike skill?

(This may have been answered before but it is a long thread and I didn't find anything whille skimming - perhaps an FAQ section and levelling would help?).
Last edited by sikker on May 8, 2016, 6:30:09 AM
"
sikker wrote:
How does this build generate frenzy charges? Frenzy skill is said to be only used on emergencies. Is Blood Rage really enough to sustain alone?
Also, at what level will this build be able to viably use the Flicker Strike skill?

(This may have been answered before but it is a long thread and I didn't find anything whille skimming - perhaps an FAQ section and levelling would help?).

Yes Blood Rage is enough to keep frenzies even when jumping pack per pack. And Flicker Strike will be viable to use when you can sustain/leech back Blood Rage OR you can also run blasphemy Poacher's Mark.

PS: The intuitive leap idea is looking great, Melee Splash DPS now is at 1 million (up from 958k) WITHOUT flasks. I'll play around with the tree a bit more tomorrow to get the optimal set up and I'll update the guide :). Thanks WickedCastle!

Last edited by OJ8_Graz on May 10, 2016, 11:57:36 PM
Am I missing something here? How do you regain energy shield without points in ES recharge rate. I've tried this build and cannot seem to find how ES should be recharging in combat. Maybe I'm a moron and missing something in the tree.
Hi there. Author- thx alot. Great work, fantastic build. I'm dreaming about flicker char since 2015😆.
On current league is it possible to make work this build on 15 tier maps? I'm worried about dagger- such great p.attack mods aren'tt possible anymore. I just saw once 340 dps max. Is that enough to pass core/uber? Thx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info