Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

This looks quite fresh, gonna use that for AoW, thank U!
Talamoana warrior
thanks for the filter! I'm going to have to get used to the drop sounds
for the 2.4 leveling filters, how much is changed between the caster only one and the regular one?
Thanks for the question.

The only difference between the caster and normal leveling filter is that the caster version doesn't display magic and normal weapons (progression) and quivers.

That is because I personally mostly level with casters. I suggest anyone who uses weapons to customize the filter to only show weapons that they can use. Especially for racers. There is no reason to see normal and magic items that you can't use.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Sep 2, 2016, 3:13:50 AM
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
Please note that v 2.1.5 WILL NOT WORK UNTIL ATLAS OF WORLDS IS DEPLOYED. If by any chance the filter shows an error after 2.4 deployment I will update the filter immediately. Please fall back to the v 2.0.7 as it only misses items relevant to endgame. If anything like that happens there will be a notice on top of the forum post. This is just a precaution it should work just fine.

Please use version 2.0.7 till Atlas of worlds is deployed. The error is because some items are not yet present in the current version of the game.

LULs, sorry :D I forgot about that... my bad
;-)
Thanks for the Filter!

At which lvl do u recommend to switch from the leveling Filter to Endgame Filter?

Thanks for your answer!
@EdenIsBack
Thanks for the question.

I'd suggest using the Caster version if you don't need any (magic and normal) weapons for leveling.
I switch to the endgame filter one I have all the gear and flasks that I need to be able to map reliably.

The endgame version is in essence the same filter. A few more items are hidden (including flasks with quality lower than 10%, most mediocre rares and big chromatic items); but even those items use the same styles used in the leveling version. You can see the hidden items by pressing "Alt" key.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Sep 2, 2016, 5:07:52 AM
"
Greengroove wrote:
Thanks for the question.

I'd suggest using the Caster version if you don't need any (magic and normal) weapons for leveling.
I switch to the endgame filter one I have all the gear and flasks that I need to be able to map reliably.

The endgame version is in essence the same filter. A few more items are hidden (including flasks with quality lower than 10%, most mediocre rares and big chromatic items); but even those items use the same styles used in the leveling version. You can see the hidden items by pressing "Alt" key.

Thanks!
@EdenIsBack
"
Greengroove wrote:

I have decided to do this with another approach that enabled me to consume less time updating the filter. It will also cover any items like that in the future. That is: If any item has higher level requirements than the ones that are currently present in the game (2.3.4c) they get exposed. Borders and sound.

That's a very intuitive way to do it. Now you only need to add bases in the future if they are maybe lower lvl bases with great implicit modifiers or something like that. Great job. Can't wait to test these filters so GGG please deploy AoW already!
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Show me how new currency from Essence / Atals looks like please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info