Undying Bladefall [2.2 Update]

How do you sustain mana on boss fights, when ur vinktars flask runs out.. thats my only issue with this build, had to bring mana pot. even then its anoying tho. IM not uber dps yet so bosses don't die imediately, only boss I have this issue on so far tho is vinktars map

Don't have dual curse, only assasins mark
Last edited by MrGuardian on Feb 6, 2016, 11:36:54 PM
can you make a youtube uber vid? cause i can't watch on twitch. thanks
hey, thanks for the amazing build.
what you I upgrade next? maybe 20/21 gems? here's my current gear.

my gear

"
MrGuardian wrote:
How do you sustain mana on boss fights, when ur vinktars flask runs out.. thats my only issue with this build, had to bring mana pot. even then its anoying tho. IM not uber dps yet so bosses don't die imediately, only boss I have this issue on so far tho is vinktars map

Don't have dual curse, only assasins mark

Normal mapping/bosses you shouldnt need a pot unless no regen or something. Jst need to manage your flasks better.

Only issues I have ever had was running out of vinktars on high-end boss maps (dom) where I cant leech from any smaller enemies to get charges
Creator
Last edited by sSasori on Feb 8, 2016, 11:06:03 AM
poacher's mark only helps when you actually use whirling blades, or hit them with normal attacks tho, as bladefall will not count since its "grant mana when hit by attacks" and spells are not attacks.
If you really want to sustain flask charges like he does, make a character on hardcore talisman, get a bunch of deadhand Talismans, then kill the character with them in your inventory. Problem solved.

Assuming you're in standard and don't have access to them. And if you don't know what I mean I suggest watching his videos, as that talisman spawns little worm things that give charges when you run the boss over it.
Last edited by Perrydtf on Feb 7, 2016, 6:15:10 PM
Hello. Trying this build. I'm broke as fk, but just got a Vinktar for 2 ex. Been playing this build without as CI, but with Warlords Mark and Clarity.

I don't understand when you say 12-20% leech depending on version. Is the phys flask better? I got the pen version.

My current gear:

You need P2L linked if you use the penetration Vinktar, so get a 5L for that.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Is there much difference between the Lightning to spells vinktar and the physical to lightning version for us?
"
Perrydtf wrote:
Is there much difference between the Lightning to spells vinktar and the physical to lightning version for us?

Only for hard content like reflect maps or uber/core.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info