Undying Bladefall [2.2 Update]

Bro , How u manage to run assasin mark and poarcher mark together without +1 curse from tree or +1 curse amulet ?
"
lov3wong wrote:
Bro , How u manage to run assasin mark and poarcher mark together without +1 curse from tree or +1 curse amulet ?

+1 Curse Lazhwar (amulet).

The options are: rare amu, rathpith, doedre ring vs +1 curse lazhwar, mings, rare shield. I use #2 because it's slightly better if you have a really good shield.

Also, added videos of Uber and HoGM.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Jan 22, 2016, 3:09:41 PM
Pretty cool build Mr.MatrixFactor, enjoying it so far
Oh thank you =)

Is it possible to run uber with the first setup : rare amulet + Rathpith shield + doedre ?

I currently having 7.1k + es only , is that enough ?
Last edited by lov3wong on Jan 22, 2016, 11:05:59 PM
"
lov3wong wrote:
Oh thank you =)

Is it possible to run uber with the first setup : rare amulet + Rathpith shield + doedre ?

I currently having 7.1k + es only , is that enough ?

Should be more than enough.

Hi! great build i use it now and forever!))) But pls add you gems setup for uber Atziri =)
English is not my native language, so sorry for mistakes
Could you please create a basic outline of what order I should navigate the passive tree in for leveling?
"
pastooleo1 wrote:
Could you please create a basic outline of what order I should navigate the passive tree in for leveling?

I would recommend leveling with flame totem and respecing. Also this build is better as a witch I think.

"
Nonst0p wrote:
Hi! great build i use it now and forever!))) But pls add you gems setup for uber Atziri =)

I posted my current setup. Didn't change anything for uber. The discussion section outlines several alternatives.

Do you mind posting your current build with the Consuming Dark?

I'm also having trouble understanding how you're poisoning with Consuming Dark--where's your Chaos/Fire damage coming from to do the actual poison?

Thanks a ton and <3 the build.
Chaos / fire damage comes from Pyre and Ming's.

for each 100 phys dmg you got 38 added as cold (converted to 38 fire, thanks to Pyre) + 15 fire (from HoA) + 20 chaos (from Ming's).
That makes 100 phys, 20 chaos (from ming) + 39,75 chaos (from consdark) + 13 fire damage.
Portion that is posioning is that 59.75 chaos damage, so its an additional 11.95 chaos damage every second for 2 seconds, making it total:

100 + 59.75 + 13 + 23.90(/2s) = 196.65 damage for each 100 physical bladefall damage.

Linking the items.

Also keep in mind phys dmg is the most effective one because of low mob armor, and chaos damage is the most effective out of the 4 elements, because of lower chaos resists of most mobs (15% instead of 30% as stated in OP's post).

Also, if you can't afford Vinktar's or don't want to use it, setting up an added fire damage link
will help this scaling a lot too (i'd say if not using Vinktar's, swap for Phy2Light; or even swap with Controlled Destruction or Empower - but I don't know if that's not a bad idea)
Last edited by conflargate on Jan 24, 2016, 5:32:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info