Undying Bladefall [2.2 Update]

At the moment, what do you think the best class for this build will be based on the Ascendancy sub-classes?

Edit: I thought about the Pathfinder because of the op flasks nodes, or maybe duelist so you can have perma-fortify.
Last edited by Alittleez on Feb 9, 2016, 3:41:34 AM
so what bandit rewards do i take? its a little confusing on the main post
Hey there Matrix after seeing your update to your passive tree I had an idea / question and maybe I am just overlooking something. Is it really worth it to sacrifice that entire phys half of the wheel just for +1 curse? Wouldn't it be more effective to just sacrifice one of your jewel sockets to use self flag and then keep the phys wheel damage?
"
mlande14 wrote:
Hey there Matrix after seeing your update to your passive tree I had an idea / question and maybe I am just overlooking something. Is it really worth it to sacrifice that entire phys half of the wheel just for +1 curse? Wouldn't it be more effective to just sacrifice one of your jewel sockets to use self flag and then keep the phys wheel damage?

Self flag allows you to curse yourself an additional time, for example with soul mantle.

As I mentioned, the safety first variant is worse overall than the base variant. It's just a little safer in certain situations.

Bandits should be Krait/Point/Alira.

Ascendency I will probably take assassin with Deadly Infusion [4pts] and Ambush [2pts]. Pathfinder might be good too, but I don't think we'll need the help getting flask charges unless they change the current passives. Pathfinder might make more sense once they nerf bladefall and EK becomes competitive with the projectile nodes.

Regardless I won't be playing the same build again in the Ascendancy temp league, but will keep it together in standard.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
GJ ggg for testing your skills before releasing em
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
GJ ggg for testing your skills before releasing em

Pretty sure Bladefall was released in its ridiculous state so you would "have to try it." Like when they buffed SRS to 66% more in 1.1.5, I had quit PoE at that time, but I "had to try" the awesome power since I wanted to make SRS work in 1.1 and it sucked.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
mlande14 wrote:

Self flag allows you to curse yourself an additional time, for example with soul mantle.

As I mentioned, the safety first variant is worse overall than the base variant. It's just a little safer in certain situations.

Bandits should be Krait/Point/Alira.

Ascendency I will probably take assassin with Deadly Infusion [4pts] and Ambush [2pts]. Pathfinder might be good too, but I don't think we'll need the help getting flask charges unless they change the current passives. Pathfinder might make more sense once they nerf bladefall and EK becomes competitive with the projectile nodes.

Regardless I won't be playing the same build again in the Ascendancy temp league, but will keep it together in standard.

Ahh that makes a lot more sense and I guess I just never noticed. Thanks.
hi i am new to poe new to this build,what is best way to leech life?cause everytime i get killed very easy with no leech,i use gem or leech item? thank you
You use Veseel of Vinktars flask for your leech. Might help to read the build properly before starting it :P
Last edited by Perrydtf on Feb 10, 2016, 12:23:15 AM
thank you so much ,i am not good at english:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info