Skill Reveal - Earthquake

Molten Strike + 360* = Earthquake :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Love the look of this new skill!
Looks good, can't wait to try it out! I just hope it's not a late-game skill, I get tired of having to get to lvl whatever to be able to use a skill.

I absolutely hate leveling a new marauder, some fresh skills like this would definitely spark up the leveling process on a marauder for me.

Just like what ItsYoji said lol, Bonk, Bonk, Bonk, Bonk, Bonk ........ Bonk, Bonk, Bonk
Looks interesting.
Hopefully a viable end game melee skill outside of reave and cyclone.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
SO, Marohi Erqi with a templar start into maces... Looks like ima RIP a lot of fuses in march.
static strike will get a considerable boost with Less Duration change. ive been playing with it almost a year ago (+Warped Timepiece) and static strike with almost no delay between hit and explosion is very very good skill

as for the quake itself - it overlaps with so many other skills that it is a matter of numbers. if numbers are right it is ok, if numbers are wrong - noone will use it. bit boring design sadly.

also the selling point 'slow weapon' is a myth. there are daggers with 1.2 speed that have higher damage potential (crit) and allow for a shield. and even then - poe ties attack speed with attack animation so it is better to have a fast weapon and just click it when ready while moving around. being rooted in place (slow weapons) is never good

pong pong pong pong.. pong pong..
"
Less Duration support gem, which will soon also grant More Damage to duration skills.

Ah, one of the those things that was always echoing vaguely in the back of my head. Well done. One wonders if increased duration will get reduced damage, though?
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info