Death's Oath Astral Plate

Would this armour be good for a CI character? Would be kind of like a weak RF, but no downside as CI is immune to chaos damage...
"
Mal_function wrote:
Would this armour be good for a CI character? Would be kind of like a weak RF, but no downside as CI is immune to chaos damage...
The downside is that you're missing out on 2-3K ES from a good Vaal Regalia. There were definitely attempts to do CI with this when it was first released, but I really don't see the point.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
sucks to have wasted your time, but its not the companys fault that what you wanted didnt work.

(and seriously, how high up did you plan on scaling up 450 damage lol, could have just made a righteous fire character)
Last edited by Isolationyears on Jan 11, 2016, 10:15:18 AM
Somebody should update the wiki to explain this.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Somebody should update the wiki to explain this.

But where else can I get my daily dietary requirement of sodium?
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jan 11, 2016, 8:19:24 PM
The new chaos skills Contagion and Essence Drain I've heard are pretty strong, maybe you could salvage your character by using them and just get a new chest.
Play Righteous Fire with it and use the new chaos DoT skills.

:^D
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on Jan 11, 2016, 8:48:08 PM
This game has tonnes of worthless unique items. Why project the hatred on just Deathoath?
I wouldn't even call it useless. Nice stat boost, decent armour rating, a bit of damage, leech and resist. Maybe not CI, but if you could max out your chaos resistance, the one negative would be pretty small. I would certainly do some testing with it at least.
It should. I never ubnderstand why something like LC chest will scale it's lightning damage with your Weapon elemental damage and on gear and other gear and Death Oath will not with chaos/DOT. I play a lot and game still complicated to me that way.

Anyway yeah chest is garbage until that happens. 450 damage is like what I do in mid normal with most builds. Doesnt even register in merciless.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 12, 2016, 6:54:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info