Last edited by Fladdermasken on Jan 6, 2016, 5:19:47 AM
The competition looks promising already :D
it's a pity gore set is not included :(
I still have exams in two weeks from now, but I may submit something
by far the best entry yet...

"
Fladdermasken wrote:
Well, here you go.

looks like the poe designers already got some time slots available for other work than the next league's level design. which is good.

but amazing idea anyway, forum avatars aren't the thing i care most about but they ever were a sign of a 1k$ support. so that's a big reward for the time you put into your art when joining the competition.

finally i like that ggg puts some weight into talisman advertisement. because it means that the rigwald theme will stay in the game for longer. i would quite like that.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hey, nice competition. What I was wondering about and what I would like to do is create an armor set art. Maybe as a MTX suggestion, maybe submit it to a some sort of competition. What do you think guys, is it possible that created fan art armor set could be implemented into game as MTX someday, somehow?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Jan 6, 2016, 6:57:48 AM
"
Fladdermasken wrote:

That's definitely not a tree but a...... :P

Good luck everyone!
CI >> Life
Although
"
Chris wrote:
What does Talisman-themed mean?
This means anything that's inspired by the content that was introduced in 2.1.0.

doesn't explicitly exclude other stuff, is it correct to assume that this
"
Chris wrote:
the top three winners will receive the opportunity to use a portion of their fan art as a custom forum avatar

means that it's visual art only? Just asking since fan fiction isn't exactly "crop, frame & good to go" avatar material should it go anywhere. :-)

Edit:
2nd question: Only one entry/person or can we submit more than one?
Last edited by Alysma on Jan 6, 2016, 10:44:28 AM
sorry SkintickeT5 but you have no chance against my skills

Spoiler

my english sux.
Waiting for more.
Last edited by Ultimakami on Jan 7, 2016, 6:14:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info