It's mine now! :)

High res image link:
http://ilion75.deviantart.com/art/The-Talisman-585169590

Last edited by Ilion75 on Jan 18, 2016, 5:37:15 AM
ign HC: Arnold_Schwarzeneger
ign Nemesis: Svamp_i_fugen
Last edited by LazerTechnoBuddha on Jan 18, 2016, 6:42:27 AM

my entry :)
My take one everyone's favourite encounter...

The Prize

Spoiler

• Bonespire Talisman: Polymer clay, acrylics, iron ring, leather rod
  • Background: Random dried forest stuff I keep around for taking photos. Would have preferred an outdoor/action shot but we're knee-deep in snow and mud :-D
  • Larger image: http://i.imgur.com/Udo53wG.jpg
Last edited by Alysma on Jan 18, 2016, 11:50:26 AM
Hi, long time I haven't drawed anything...
Anyway I had the same idea as a previous poster but with reverse effect, my wife arc witch died in a corrupted area at level 75. It was the most notable but sad thing that hapened in Talisman so far.

Quickly drawed on a table corner....

I'll try better next time, good luck to all !

__Z__
... nothing
So here is my entry to the contest. It is my current Talisman SC Shadow character, who uses Essence Drain + Contagion + Wither Totem. I hope his items are recognizeable: Cherrubim's Maleficence, Silken Hood, Rigvald's gloves and boots and a Sai, sadly I had no time to draw the shield (a Fossilized Spirit shield skinned as the Deep One' Hide). The wolf (inspired by a tribal wolf tattoo) is the spectral wolf summoned by the Rigvald's Crest ring. A cheap substitution for the MTX pet wolf that I did not get from the Mystery Chests. :)
As for the drawing itself, it is entirely made with pencil and paint on paper without any digital alteration.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Here is my submission:

Title: "POebola"
Last edited by Wh1tewolf on Jan 18, 2016, 5:28:06 PM

bigger

There's my little addition to this cool thread. Wish I'd had more time to work on it, but I figured I won't be able to do more, so I'm leaving it at this this somewhat unfinished state.

A Karui beating the Sire of the Falling Skies over the head with a Fright Maul, while wearing a pair of Aurseize. Getting a Spinefuse talisman in return. (Can't tell whether he's happy about the reward, or not.)

Cool competition, and see you in Ascendancy!
Last edited by mats_mono on Jan 18, 2016, 9:17:30 PM
"
mats_mono wrote:

bigger

There's my little addition to this cool thread. Wish I'd had more time to work on it, but I figured I won't be able to do more, so I'm leaving it at this this somewhat unfinished state.

A Karui beating the Sire of the Falling Skies over the head with a Fright Maul, while wearing a pair of Aurseize. Getting a Spinefuse talisman in return. (Can't tell whether he's happy about the reward, or not.)

Cool competition, and see you in Ascendancy!

wow...Ledge!!! nicely done dude.i can feel the action there and great scenery.
IGN=binjai
My submission "Hiraizon"

"I have nothing left but revenge in this world, I will ask him for power. or... if I must take it from him."

Hiraizon

No. This isn't it. Not this one either. Dam these ruins. I've spent days salvaging these infernal talismans. None of these combinations are correct.

The old man was hunched over his pack wading through all the junk in hopes of finding the perfect talisman. One with the right gleam that brimmed with magic yet one the former assassin deemed unworthy for his own collar. He has collected these talismans to raise a portal to the realm of the The Wolven King, Rigwald.
Last edited by laothunder on Jan 19, 2016, 3:53:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info