Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
3portas wrote:

What do you think of champion vs Raider/Deadeye? I already have a 6link coil and people say that champion is the best option. But one person said that you only go champion if you don't have or don't want to buy a coil.
"
alkarian wrote:
nice guide, currently clvl 77 perandus, playing as ranger deadeye BUT thinking about respeccing to raider. i mean, deadeye only boost LA, which is cool, but LA instawreck packs anyway, so i thought its a good idea to boost blast rain dps as my single target skill.

raider have very powerful frenzy charges which boost LA and BR. with 9 frenzy charges one can have 18% movespeed, 27% APS and 27% attack damage(wut? its like "more" modifier or what). plus onshaught, even more movespeed and attack speed.

also, i have BR + FA + WED + Poison + ConcEffect. is it worth swapping FA for Added light or void manip or something else?

ow yea, tree & gear for reference :)

Spoiler

http://bit.ly/1psyjAN

You don't really need FA in any place. Voltaxic and frenzy charges give you a lot of AS.
Swap FA with Poison, confortable setup. :D
"
Kodiak97 wrote:
"
3portas wrote:

What do you think of champion vs Raider/Deadeye? I already have a 6link coil and people say that champion is the best option. But one person said that you only go champion if you don't have or don't want to buy a coil.

I have tested Deadeye and Scion Assassin/Raider, but without Coil (was using tabula).
Deadeye you get a lot of DPS with your LA.
Ranger raider I don't really know the benefits, but as Scion you get free frenzy generator and onslaught (like, full time).
Both are too squishy for me, that's why I go for champion.

Champion also is not only perma (buffed in 20%) Fortify.
It is inc. 45% armour and evasion, inc. 35% of damage and a lot of movement speed.

I like Champion because it is really safe for high tier maps.
Like I read in some pages above, you can't go wrong with Champion.
About coil and champion, it is a really safe setup against physical damage IF you can cap your resistances.
Can someone look at my gear and help me. I get 1 shot by everything. I never die if I have time to react but I never do.
ign <Scramble>
"
SW9876 wrote:
Can someone look at my gear and help me. I get 1 shot by everything. I never die if I have time to react but I never do.

Unhide your character tab or link your gear here.
"
3portas wrote:
"
SW9876 wrote:

My bad, I didn't realize it was hidden.
ign <Scramble>
is this hc viable?
IGN: hyrenfreak
IGN: LessBow
"
3portas wrote:
"
SW9876 wrote:

Tree changed that I recommend to you (same number of points):
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQBeAMEDBAOWBS0ILg2ND6sWvxmKGY4hdiPTI_YkiyaVKgswcTB8Mfo2PTnUOkI7KEMxR35JE0p9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtbr13yX7BgQ2HiYqxlTWyMbWxuPW-eb_JwUnTtdct293cHeu99dX8rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTieCMNo19jX6Nv49gkx-XBpu1nKSdqqCfo4qmMqhysVu1SLe2u-O9Nr6nwOPBM8M6xKLKStN-1CPawd2o45_mWOpi7YPuDu968bP8xf66

Don't recommend taking Vaal Pact without duelist life leech nodes OR Berseker ascendancy.
Ascend to Berseker and then take Vaal Pact if you want.
Swap rustic rash for a leather belt with good WED + Maximum life and resists.
You should cap your resistances and look for more life. You need to know that you are a evasion based, and sometimes you'll need to manually dodge hits. If you can't avoid, should count with you life pool, nothing more.

You can use curse on hit on your herald of ice/thunder.

Why Added Cold Damage on Blast Rain setup? Swap for Void Manipulation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info