Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

How do you maintain your health using blood rage if you take vaal pact in between packs or bosses?
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
"
How do you maintain your health using blood rage if you take vaal pact in between packs or bosses?

Health potion
Is The Champion Ascendancy class the best option to choose?...some people who plays the build say that the damage of the basic build its really strong and more than enough without ascendancy points...so its better to put the points in defensive way ..more defensive is the way to go?? (perma fortify and other things)....please confirm this those who have the build!....
Last edited by yissus on Mar 17, 2016, 10:20:11 PM
Anyone played pathfinder in Hardcore? How is it compared to the other ascendency classes?
I really need to get some more life or something. I can't do merc izaro because I get 1 shot by almost everything he does.
ign <Scramble>
Hey,guys...Anyone tested the 6th link possibilies for Ricochet Deadeye(LA and BR)? Not sure if both with Inc Crit is optimal solution
Last edited by 3portas on Mar 18, 2016, 12:24:02 PM
nice guide, currently clvl 77 perandus, playing as ranger deadeye BUT thinking about respeccing to raider. i mean, deadeye only boost LA, which is cool, but LA instawreck packs anyway, so i thought its a good idea to boost blast rain dps as my single target skill.

raider have very powerful frenzy charges which boost LA and BR. with 9 frenzy charges one can have 18% movespeed, 27% APS and 27% attack damage(wut? its like "more" modifier or what). plus onshaught, even more movespeed and attack speed.

also, i have BR + FA + WED + Poison + ConcEffect. is it worth swapping FA for Added light or void manip or something else?

ow yea, tree & gear for reference :)

Spoiler

http://bit.ly/1psyjAN

I asked around on the PoE subreddit to see if anyone could give me some insight as to what ascendancy subclass to run. I narrowed it down to Champion/Deadeye/Raider. Tons of people were saying that champion is the way to go but someone said that people go champion so they don't have to buy a Coil and it will be a lot cheaper. Seeing as how I already have a 6linked coil, is champion still the best way to go? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info