Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Thanks, thatll help. I will be needing to change quite some stuff for more HP.
What kind of jewels are you using?

I saw that HP and damage ones are really expensive. Might need to buy the more common ones first.
Also are endurance charges from the daressos armor worth having still? Or should i also change to the kintsugi that you are using?

How does spell totem and wither help btw? Im not so familiar with the skills

Thanks again

endurance charges from daresso are not helping mitigating damage, they are "used" when you are hit to create onslaught, and that happens before damage is dealt, so its "illusionary" layer of defence.
and kintsugi is good because it provides good mitigation against blows which could 1 hit k.o. you.

perfect//good jewels are always expensive, but you dont have to get 3dmg//1 life mods.
i use life//lightdmg// other dmg mod//stat or rarity
and wither spell totem is good because with frenzy charges u got quite nice cast speed, and that totem gives 7% increased chaos damage per stack (up to 20).
so with spell totem which casts it for yourself it provides nice dps boost for voltaxic//poison
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Thanks, thatll help. I will be needing to change quite some stuff for more HP.
What kind of jewels are you using?

I saw that HP and damage ones are really expensive. Might need to buy the more common ones first.
Also are endurance charges from the daressos armor worth having still? Or should i also change to the kintsugi that you are using?

How does spell totem and wither help btw? Im not so familiar with the skills

Thanks again

endurance charges from daresso are not helping mitigating damage, they are "used" when you are hit to create onslaught, and that happens before damage is dealt, so its "illusionary" layer of defence.
and kintsugi is good because it provides good mitigation against blows which could 1 hit k.o. you.

perfect//good jewels are always expensive, but you dont have to get 3dmg//1 life mods.
i use life//lightdmg// other dmg mod//stat or rarity
and wither spell totem is good because with frenzy charges u got quite nice cast speed, and that totem gives 7% increased chaos damage per stack (up to 20).
so with spell totem which casts it for yourself it provides nice dps boost for voltaxic//poison

I see thanks, that explains it. Maybe i should try investing in a kintsugi instead.
Will try things out, hopefully itllhelp :).
Going to need to get alot more HP items too hehe
*Derp Edit*
Last edited by xNovember on Dec 30, 2016, 10:04:50 PM
Easily the best build I've ever played, albeit it i only started this ladder. It's kinda a glass cannon if you have cheap gear but still excellent
This still viable in 2.4+? Dying Sun flask and the BR enchant.. O_o? I heard voltaxic got nerfed up the ass though, so not sure
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 8, 2017, 9:20:44 PM
Any plans on updating this guide to 2.5 with the Voltaic nerf and all the new items?
Argh, did the skill tree disappear?
'A cage,' she said. 'To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire.'
Hi is this build still viable for current version?

If so what are you guys using for 4 link setup? I'm currently seriously lacking damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info