Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

and to all of u, get vinklar flask with added light dmg, its the sickes thing in game so far!
Right now I am lvl 90 and doing around 19k LA / 25k Blast rain. Obviously I have some upgrades to do but wanted some input on what to prioritize first.

- Six link armor and bow
- Quality on gems (which are most important)
- Maligaros gloves/Rat Nest (if I can keep up resists)
- Better Jewelry
- Better jewels

Any input would be appreciated. My gear and skill tree are below.

Last edited by stephenp1983 on Feb 12, 2016, 2:58:53 PM
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Right now I am lvl 90 and doing around 19k LA / 25k Blast rain. Obviously I have some upgrades to do but wanted some input on what to prioritize first.

- Six link armor and bow
- Better Jewelry
- Better jewels

quiver and belt would be cheap to upgrade over what you have

are those numbers with or without charges?
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

- Six link armor and bow
- Better Jewelry
- Better jewels

quiver and belt would be cheap to upgrade over what you have

are those numbers with or without charges?

The number numbers are with 7 frenzy and 3 power charges. Thanks for the input.
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

- Six link armor and bow
- Better Jewelry
- Better jewels

Maligaro's in place of those Sadima's will give you a ton of damage. Easy drop in replacement.
You're missing WED rolls on 2 jewelry pieces, and up to 60% crit chance on your quiver.

Quality on pretty much all gems makes a huge difference, except maybe wrath which just boosts the area of the aura. Keep in mind that quality stats on supports are often global.

Once you have the DPS from a Voltaxic, essence sap is overkill. The single hybrid life/mana leech node in duelist can sustain LA. Spending the other 2 points to get Primal Spirit would also increase your overall mana pool (gave me 2 more shots before oom), helps refill flasks faster (huge clear speed increase if you can keep atziri/quicksilver/vinktar's up), AND grants STR and INT that you need for the build anyway.

Fatal Toxins isn't really worth on this build, as the majority of your damage is not being done by poison. You've dropped almost 50% life from the tree so far, I would respec into some life if you intend on running higher tier maps. Nullification can help temporarily with balancing resists when squeezing in Rat's Nest and Coil (Belly is the easier alternative but nowhere near as good as coil).
do you have resists capped? i think not, try to get more resists on belt, ii would drop Sadimas to evansion life/res/att spd gloves.

personally i suggest you to drop Essence Sap mana node to Revelry mana node becouse more mana and mana on hit is just better, drop Vitality void life leech node to 0,4mana/life node its enoughg to survive all in all you dont tank dmg.

and yes, try to get 6L voltaxic, you can always switch chests but voltaxic is the base.
Yes resists are capped. Ill make the changes on the tree and see if I can get some of the gear improvements. I have alot of the items on standard and didnt want to put to much currency into talisman at the end of the league. Thanks for all the suggestions
Sorry double post
Last edited by stephenp1983 on Feb 13, 2016, 9:33:53 AM
Anybody ever toss on wake of destruction for some glass cannon time?
"
Say_Ten wrote:
Anybody ever toss on wake of destruction for some glass cannon time?

not even worth of trying - no MS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info