Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
Zinja wrote:
Hi , Mathil Ive been going over a recent video of yours doing uber .
I am trying to understand what exactly is happening at the duo boss fight ... It went way too fast like it does with normal Atziri ..

1. You pop vaal clarity / haste and then lay down mirror clones
2. vaal 1 comes up and you dps it with blast rain? - then you stop for some reason at some point and go to vaal 2
3. clear trash mobs with LA
4. Dps vaal 2
5. both vaal go into hiding
6. clear trash mobs with LA
7. Both vaals come up
8. Not sure what or which one you are targetting ... you dps with blast rain
9. power through ball lightning and kill both at the same time.

from 8 to 9 how did you manage to check both vaals health and make sure they were both evenly dpsed?

He stopped because this is "how strategy works" for killing Vaals. Don't try to kill 1 Vaal as fast as you can. Just try to left some life on it and go to Vaal 2. I think i know why Mathil using this strategy, this is my opinion but i think it's safer. If you can see he's trying to keep both Vaals alive with low life... Why? Because if you kill one Vaal fast, another Vaal starts to shoot Lightning Beam to you.
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
"
Eko13 wrote:
"
kiernoz wrote:
Hi,

first of all i enjoy voltaxic a lot. great guilde, im still experimenting with the tree and gear.

currently im 92 Dualist on TSC but i have issues with DPS. i mean its not bad but its much worse then some of you here even i have good gear.

im looking for some advice what to change to improve dps not loosing the survavilibity:

LA: 49k - 4x frenzy/ 3x power/ Blood Rage/ Atziri flask/ Ice Golem
Blast Rain: 59k same as above

LA: 26k In HO - Auras and golem
Blast Rain: 38k in HO

gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQABS0FtQZwDY0OSA-rEZYWvxmKGdchdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCy5TMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkJDMUd-SRNKfUtXS3hM_02STipOn1FHVUtbr13yXzlfsGHiYqxlTWyMbWxuaW-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3p_fXV_K4MJhMWE2YbOhxOHdonTieCK8Iw2jX2Nfo2_j2CQCpMfk5WXBpstm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiqR4rTOwq7VIt7a74702vqfA48EzwdXDOsSCxKLKStNv037UI9X42sHdqN7445_mWOdU6mLtP-4O73rxs_zF_rr_3g==

any help is welcome

I'm waiting an answer on your post, because i've tryed this build too ...changed all my items for it...and my dps looks so poor now...in Phys dps i could do T14 maps, now i'm stuck on T10 with an extremly low dps...guess it's only good to farm low lvl maps.

ofc u have low dps with that skill tree. u lack 2 charges, proj dmg and jew sock, and u r running green gloves
"
Undriuz wrote:
"
Zinja wrote:
Hi , Mathil Ive been going over a recent video of yours doing uber .
I am trying to understand what exactly is happening at the duo boss fight ... It went way too fast like it does with normal Atziri ..

1. You pop vaal clarity / haste and then lay down mirror clones
2. vaal 1 comes up and you dps it with blast rain? - then you stop for some reason at some point and go to vaal 2
3. clear trash mobs with LA
4. Dps vaal 2
5. both vaal go into hiding
6. clear trash mobs with LA
7. Both vaals come up
8. Not sure what or which one you are targetting ... you dps with blast rain
9. power through ball lightning and kill both at the same time.

from 8 to 9 how did you manage to check both vaals health and make sure they were both evenly dpsed?

He stopped because this is "how strategy works" for killing Vaals. Don't try to kill 1 Vaal as fast as you can. Just try to left some life on it and go to Vaal 2. I think i know why Mathil using this strategy, this is my opinion but i think it's safer. If you can see he's trying to keep both Vaals alive with low life... Why? Because if you kill one Vaal fast, another Vaal starts to shoot Lightning Beam to you.

I know why he stoped to dps just 1 ... its to prevent enrage of the other if the first vaal dies.

what id like know is at what point did he decide its ok to move to the next ? and he doesnt seem to be affected by the scrub mob at all...
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Urdix wrote:
"
Eko13 wrote:
"
kiernoz wrote:
Hi,

first of all i enjoy voltaxic a lot. great guilde, im still experimenting with the tree and gear.

currently im 92 Dualist on TSC but i have issues with DPS. i mean its not bad but its much worse then some of you here even i have good gear.

im looking for some advice what to change to improve dps not loosing the survavilibity:

LA: 49k - 4x frenzy/ 3x power/ Blood Rage/ Atziri flask/ Ice Golem
Blast Rain: 59k same as above

LA: 26k In HO - Auras and golem
Blast Rain: 38k in HO

gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQABS0FtQZwDY0OSA-rEZYWvxmKGdchdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCy5TMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkJDMUd-SRNKfUtXS3hM_02STipOn1FHVUtbr13yXzlfsGHiYqxlTWyMbWxuaW-ecFJ07XXLdvd3B3p_fXV_K4MJhMWE2YbOhxOHdonTieCK8Iw2jX2Nfo2_j2CQCpMfk5WXBpstm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiqR4rTOwq7VIt7a74702vqfA48EzwdXDOsSCxKLKStNv037UI9X42sHdqN7445_mWOdU6mLtP-4O73rxs_zF_rr_3g==

any help is welcome

I'm waiting an answer on your post, because i've tryed this build too ...changed all my items for it...and my dps looks so poor now...in Phys dps i could do T14 maps, now i'm stuck on T10 with an extremly low dps...guess it's only good to farm low lvl maps.

ofc u have low dps with that skill tree. u lack 2 charges, proj dmg and jew sock, and u r running green gloves

ok ty, did some improvements but still cannot cap resists so i will have to wait with 2 more Franzy, i could drop Phase Acro but well... i want to lvl up 4.4k hp i bad.

now with maligaros i have 30k dps in HO
Has anyone tested both Lightning Coil and Belly of the Beast?

Currently running coil, but keeping resistances balanced while trying to upgrade gear is a full time job. Coil works out to ~ 22.5% reduction of phys hits. Also adds a bit of damage, and flat life.
Belly can give up to 40% increased life, and all res, but gives almost nothing for defensive stats with acro.

I'm running CWDT immortal call, so porcupines aren't really a problem.
Curious if there are situations where I'll regret wearing belly over coil.
are you guys getting power charges? if so, how? right now i have curse on hit linked to mirror arrow, but i generally don't have any power charges. in the vinktar square video, i saw him get one once but i'm not sure exactly how.

also in the description it says to link curse on hit with assassin's mark and frenzy. however, the skill gem list has 8 skills that need to be up all the time (unless you don't want to readily cast ice golem and keep swapping that on/off a hotkey) so what gives?

in the vinktar video, i don't see frenzy hotkeyed, don't see any assassin's mark, etc.

this is for mathil or anyone else playing this build
"
Say_Ten wrote:
are you guys getting power charges? if so, how? right now i have curse on hit linked to mirror arrow, but i generally don't have any power charges. in the vinktar square video, i saw him get one once but i'm not sure exactly how.

also in the description it says to link curse on hit with assassin's mark and frenzy. however, the skill gem list has 8 skills that need to be up all the time (unless you don't want to readily cast ice golem and keep swapping that on/off a hotkey) so what gives?

in the vinktar video, i don't see frenzy hotkeyed, don't see any assassin's mark, etc.

HoT - CoH - asdsasins - frenzy. it gives u charges during trash, at hard bosses u use frenzy. i just remove LA at bosses since u r npot using it anyway
"
Urdix wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

HoT - CoH - asdsasins - frenzy. it gives u charges during trash, at hard bosses u use frenzy. i just remove LA at bosses since u r npot using it anyway

the use of HoT for power charges does sound better, but then you have to ditch HoI, which i believe is superior for clearing speed.

so are you saying that you don't run HoI? or are you saying you only take power charges for bosses and tough single targets?

i have been using blast rain for single targets, per the video and guide, because the damage is nuts. i guess if the boss had crazy health, like atziri or some major boss, then that would be fine to have two single target skills up, but then you wouldnt get power charges because you're not killing anything.

i think i am understanding you, but i guess i'm just curious if anyone is getting power charges while in a normal map-clearing gear set
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Urdix wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

the use of HoT for power charges does sound better, but then you have to ditch HoI, which i believe is superior for clearing speed.

so are you saying that you don't run HoI? or are you saying you only take power charges for bosses and tough single targets?

i have been using blast rain for single targets, per the video and guide, because the damage is nuts. i guess if the boss had crazy health, like atziri or some major boss, then that would be fine to have two single target skills up, but then you wouldnt get power charges because you're not killing anything.

i think i am understanding you, but i guess i'm just curious if anyone is getting power charges while in a normal map-clearing gear set

Since HoL boosts my blast rain dmg more and since i dont fell like swapping around from mapping to uber i just run it all the time. u clear almost all packs so fast anyway. The only time i use Frenzy is at atziri to keep charges up. Getting power charges is a prob but i cleared the game with this setup and dont see another way to go
"
Urdix wrote:
Since HoL boosts my blast rain dmg more and since i dont fell like swapping around from mapping to uber i just run it all the time. u clear almost all packs so fast anyway. The only time i use Frenzy is at atziri to keep charges up. Getting power charges is a prob but i cleared the game with this setup and dont see another way to go

I assume by HoL you meant HoT...in which case I will experiment with that later and see if it's any different/better/worse. Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info