Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

I'm curious why is it suggested to use HoI for general mapping and HoT for atziri? Sorry if I'm not seeing something obvious. Thanks.
"
Poobah wrote:
I'm curious why is it suggested to use HoI for general mapping and HoT for atziri? Sorry if I'm not seeing something obvious. Thanks.

HoI shatters mobs, making mapping faster. HoT is better raw damage (converted to Chaos), so it's superior when doing Atziri.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
"
Poobah wrote:

HoI shatters mobs, making mapping faster. HoT is better raw damage (converted to Chaos), so it's superior when doing Atziri.

Thanks, makes perfect sense.

Secondary question: If I'm leveling as / playing until I can get a Voltaxic as regular LA then I'm guessing I want PtL as either my fourth or fifth link?
"
Poobah wrote:
"
"
Poobah wrote:

Thanks, makes perfect sense.

Secondary question: If I'm leveling as / playing until I can get a Voltaxic as regular LA then I'm guessing I want PtL as either my fourth or fifth link?

Not really necessary. I recommend Storm Cloud for leveling ofc, you can get by with LA-GMP-Chain-WED on a 4L and still get really far with it. You really don't want PTL since you are just scaling the +1-85 Lightning from Storm Cloud and elemental auras.

Remember that any conversion that happens, even with LA is only on your physical damage output which is very low and basically irrelevant. You are playing LA for the effect that it gives (ie., hits and then hits +3 additional enemies), not the physical damage aspect of it. This means if you're more comfortable with TS or Split Arrow, you can use that and it'll generate basically the same result. I'm using Ice Shot myself.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"

You don't need PtL. All you need is Tabula=GMP+LA+AddLight+CritStrikes+WED+FA\AddCold\Chain(if dont have one from deadeye ascendancy). And use unique bows like Death Harp. Its awesome till you get volt(especially with free chain from deadeye)

About heralds-herald of ice is perfect to get power charges. You dont need to come close to monsters to curse them. They will be cursed automatically from the explosion. So yeah, it's perfect for maps.
"
Poobah wrote:

One big thing which hasnt been noticed is that HoI might hurt you very much in case you'd accidently or even on purpose attack the mirror atziri in split phase. Beside that, HoT provides slightly more damage - especially with quality - since we boost our lightning (chaos) damage via passives and gems.
"
alfapf wrote:
"
Fr3shDee wrote:
I could need a passive Skilltree for this build, since Mathils wont work anymore

You can use this for mapping as an example.

For those who is not sure about far shot. The damage will be 0% more at the beginning and 30% more at the max projectile's distance. The max distance for LA is the distance where it disappears. For blast rain max distance is ground, so it will get full 30% more dmg from far shot.

Are you 100% positive that it's calculated like that for BR? Couldn't find anything clarifying towards that.
Anyone have tested Spell Echo + Frost Wall for more "save" Gameplay .... ?

"
Damier wrote:
Are you 100% positive that it's calculated like that for BR? Couldn't find anything clarifying towards that.

Not 100% but tested this in PVP staying at the close range. First time without farshot, 2nd time with it.
"
Fellfrosch09 wrote:
Anyone have tested Spell Echo + Frost Wall for more "save" Gameplay .... ?

Quite useless coz u cant shoot through your frostwall. That's annoying and can disorientate you in some situations that will cause deaths.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info