Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

which Ascendancy Class are you guys using and why do you think the one you're currently using is the best?
"
Fr3shDee wrote:
which Ascendancy Class are you guys using and why do you think the one you're currently using is the best?

Deadeye with +1 Chain (bonus if you got +2 LA Rat's Nest), can drop Chain for Increased Crit Strikes Gem

Although I did level to 98 using Raider (Frenzy Charges, a lot of movement speed and fast clears)

Really up to you
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Whats best choice for bandits if play assasin? life - attack speed - power charge?
And second question, maligaros or shadow and dust?
"
Fr3shDee wrote:

champion
i tried scion and raider so far and champion is clearly best from those 3.

perma fortify is just op (its basically free lightning coil) + champion gets 18 move so its perfect choice for mapping, with fortify i could skip coil and just go full eva queen of the forest (with jade). that way i managed to get 230+ movespeed with all flasks which leads to insane mapspeed clear.
raider got very good clearspeed too, even better with darkrays, but downside is lack of any decent protection, unless you go for coil but that way you sacrifice lot of movespeed

on paper deadeye is good too, but its just overkill.
with champion and "budget" gear i managed to get very high dps, enough to oneshot packs on up to t12 maps so only limitation to my clearspeed is my movespeed which sadly deadeye is not adressing in any way.
Hey everyone, new to LA + BR.

Could I get some feedback on what Items I should upgrade?

Thank you.
"
Coatesy wrote:

Thank you.

gloves - facebreaker
boots 30 move is mandatory
quiver - lacks weapon elemental damage
amu - terrible (you could easily get much better for 1 chaos)

generally you lack incr weapon elemental damage with your items
i would start with amu with weapon ele dmg, and then maybe upgrade quiver, or get belt with high wed roll. with 3 good rolls you would get around 100% which would help your dps a lot (especially when you have 2 flat ele dmg with your rings + probably static elecriticty)

and btw you should use blessed orb on your 24% ring
Last edited by soilwork3r on May 8, 2016, 10:35:36 AM
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:

Thank you.

gloves - facebreaker

i would start with amu with weapon ele dmg, and then maybe upgrade quiver, or get belt with high wed roll. with 3 good rolls you would get around 100% which would help your dps a lot (especially when you have 2 flat ele dmg with your rings + probably static elecriticty)

Thank you, i'll get onto that. Can I ask why facebreakers though? I noticed damier is using them too but in the guide it says maligaros are better?

Edit: got these for fairly cheap.
Last edited by Coatesy on May 8, 2016, 11:24:01 AM
"
Coatesy wrote:
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:

Thank you.

gloves - facebreaker

Thank you, i'll get onto that. Can I ask why facebreakers though? I noticed damier is using them too but in the guide it says maligaros are better?

Edit: got these for fairly cheap.

with high crit chance (and with your gear + build you should however around 55+) crit multiplier is very important. thats why dps wise facebreakers are much better option for any high crit chance builds.
especially while you are running 3 power charges (and you could have it by linking coh + assassins mark + herald of thunder)
I could need a passive Skilltree for this build, since Mathils wont work anymore
"
Fr3shDee wrote:
I could need a passive Skilltree for this build, since Mathils wont work anymore

You can use this for mapping as an example.

For those who is not sure about far shot. The damage will be 0% more at the beginning and 30% more at the max projectile's distance. The max distance for LA is the distance where it disappears. For blast rain max distance is ground, so it will get full 30% more dmg from far shot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info