Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
The 2 additional hits enable you to drop chain-gem

No lol, it just makes 3 targets the LA initially hits to be 5 targets. It is not a substitute to chain or anything.
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
"
The 2 additional hits enable you to drop chain-gem

No lol, it just makes 3 targets the LA initially hits to be 5 targets. It is not a substitute to chain or anything.

"Yes lol", i never said it substitutes chain, it will reduce significantly the amount of targets hit per shot, but will increase the damage of LA by a huge amount thus resulting in higher impact per shot which enables you as an example offscreening Bosses in Villageruin or Excavation.

I never said it is a substitute and i emphasized a lot on people testing it out if it feels clunky for them or not. Some say they re okay with it some don't.

What makes me wonder why you would be so aggressive towards me for no reason?!
Last edited by Damier on Apr 20, 2016, 3:03:30 PM
@Damier sick T14 run, I dont think you even need vaal pact until uber run. Adding one point with 1% life regen will help the with the bloodrage degen, but i guess its personal taste after all if you fine with degen. Insane gear you got there, I dont think I'll able find anything match your jewl/ring/ammy.

Only upgraded my belt lately adds the hp up to 4.4-4.5k

The ring i got give me tones hp but much less dps compare yours

In term of dps, i think other ring is closer

But your ammy and jewl are just gg. No match here. I dont think my BR can hit 64k like yours, currently at 48k.

If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Last edited by Ukanta on Apr 20, 2016, 8:35:57 PM
Spoiler
"
Ukanta wrote:
@Damier sick T14 run, I dont think you even need vaal pact until uber run. Adding one point with 1% life regen will help the with the bloodrage degen, but i guess its personal taste after all if you fine with degen. Insane gear you got there, I dont think I'll able find anything match your jewl/ring/ammy.

Only upgraded my belt lately adds the hp up to 4.4-4.5k

The ring i got give me tones hp but much less dps compare yours

In term of dps, i think other ring is closer

But your ammy and jewl are just gg. No match here. I dont think my BR can hit 64k like yours, currently at 48k.

Hi Ukanta! Thank you for commenting on the video!

On Vaal Pact: I did several Uber runs already and including that there are several situations (another "extreme example" is Maligaro on Core map) where the Vaal Pact just comes in super handy, i can just withstand the damage by leeching. I removed 1 point of lifeleech to be able to pick phaseacrobatics however. Just testing it out on several things, though right now i mainly run Atziri and Uber. In general i think Vaal pact is just something you can get used to.

Anyway, on gear:

Your Belt is very good, 137 Life alongside with T2 WED and 90% Res! You would have to invest heavily to top that.

I like oblivion Band though on both rings i can def. see some upgrade potential. I haven't decided yet if i'd want to sell my old Ring and my old amulet, i dont want to promote it here but you can ask me ingame about and we can talk about a price if i decide to do so.

A general advice: Within a templeague the best chances to get your hands on really good rares are the first 1-4/5/6 weeks because of the heavy playerbase which satturates the market with such.

Other than that, i can advice you to search for rings which have similar stats as yours but an open prefix since on both the lightningdamage is even slightly worse than what haku can craft on them.

Like said maybe i will do a video about gearing/optimizing this build(At least how i'd do it
and how i search for rings/amulets or upgrades in general). Maybe it would help. Problem i see now is wether it'll be still uptodate after the nerf/patch happens.
Last edited by Damier on Apr 20, 2016, 9:17:11 PM
Dear Damier,

Would like you to have a look on my gear and passive

I hvaing so much trouble on T13 onwards map especially boss...i just cant kill them :(

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAABeAO4FLQW1CC4M8g-rFSAWvxmOGo0hdiLiI9Mj9iSdJP0mlSpNLJQs6S5TMHEwfDH6NZI2PTfUOdQ6Qj8nQzFEDUd-R-JKyEt4TP9Nkk3jTipRR1O7VUtaGlsmW69fOWHiYhdiWmKsZU1sCGyMbWxuqnBSdO11y3b3e8N71H11fyt_-4SUhNmGs4bOiXGJ04qvivCMNo19jX6Nv49gkBGbLZ2qoJ-jiqQ5pcuwq7TFtUi18re2vTa-p7_VwTPC7MMzxILI8NNv037UI9aK2L3awdvn3Q3dqOdU6UbqYuxc7T_tg-4O73rxivaj_gr-j_66_94=?accountName=vezlaine1528&characterName=HabebeKushTaxicZenj
If i have 6L chest and 5L Voltaxic, better use Blast Rain or Lighting Arrow in a 6L? I run tier 10+ maps.
"
IceSword wrote:
If i have 6L chest and 5L Voltaxic, better use Blast Rain or Lighting Arrow in a 6L? I run tier 10+ maps.

BR 6l all the way for melting bosses, unless you having problems with clearing trash then other way around i guess but you can always swap gems before boss fight
"
Vas3k wrote:
"
IceSword wrote:

BR 6l all the way for melting bosses, unless you having problems with clearing trash then other way around i guess but you can always swap gems before boss fight

Thank you very much!
"
vezlaine1528 wrote:
I hvaing so much trouble on T13 onwards map especially boss...i just cant kill them :(

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAABeAO4FLQW1CC4M8g-rFSAWvxmOGo0hdiLiI9Mj9iSdJP0mlSpNLJQs6S5TMHEwfDH6NZI2PTfUOdQ6Qj8nQzFEDUd-R-JKyEt4TP9Nkk3jTipRR1O7VUtaGlsmW69fOWHiYhdiWmKsZU1sCGyMbWxuqnBSdO11y3b3e8N71H11fyt_-4SUhNmGs4bOiXGJ04qvivCMNo19jX6Nv49gkBGbLZ2qoJ-jiqQ5pcuwq7TFtUi18re2vTa-p7_VwTPC7MMzxILI8NNv037UI9aK2L3awdvn3Q3dqOdU6UbqYuxc7T_tg-4O73rxivaj_gr-j_66_94=?accountName=vezlaine1528&characterName=HabebeKushTaxicZenj

You are a Champion, so you have an additional layer of defense (perma fortify) when compared to a Ranger.

I see from your passive tree you are taking a lot of life nodes traveling to the Scion area, thus sacrificing some important DPS passives like Ballistic Mastery, the Method to the Madness wheel, Harrier and the True Strike cluster.

A good thing is that you take six (!) jewel sockets, but at the cost of spending a lot of passive points into +10 dex or str nodes.

Plus, you are missing Vaal pact and the jewel socket left to it, which is way the best to put static electricity in (80 dex from passives in its radius). And you're only taking .8 leech from the tree, is this enough to sustain your life in hardest encounters?

I see you are struggling with resistances, and this is mainly because of Lightning coil. Like I said some posts ago, LC is beautiful but we are a serious DPS powerhouse and that body armour forces us to sacrifice a lot of offensive things to get resistance capped.

As to your gear, the only problem I see is the lack of the second 6-link (which, however, doesn't impact your single target damage, because you are going 5L in the LA setup, and this is correct), and the lack of WED on the amulet. The other gear slots are pretty decent, you have to search for upgrades that only give more wed (30+) in jewelry / belt and ideally more crit multi (30+) on quiver / amulet. It's a factor of minmaxing, there are lots of nice dps affixes to be taken on jewelry (flat lightning on rings / amu / quiver, crit chance) that can improve your dps a lot.

You can also search for some more life and resistances in the belt and boot slots.

What flasks / jewels are you using?
Last edited by djnat on Apr 21, 2016, 9:09:26 AM
Great build, thank you for posting it.

Gear
Ignore the helmet enchant... working on getting a good one :)

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0HHgguDY0OSA-rEZYT2hVDFr8ZihmOGdchdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCy5TMHwx-jY9N9Q51D7PQzFHfklRS1dM_02STipRR1VLW69cQF3yX7Bh4mKsZU1sjG1sbydvnm_ycFJ07XWedct293cHeu99dX8rgwmExYTZhs6HE4fLidOMNo19jX6PYI_6kAqTlZUulwaaapuNm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiqR4p5utM6_rsQG3trvjvTa95r6nwOPBM8HVwzrEospKzxXPXtNv037awd7451Tpvepi7T_tg-4O73rwu_DV8bP8xf66_94=

Level: 89 Life: 4681

I dropped chain for Deadeye's chain. I cannot see any downside to this in actual gameplay... in fact the massive damage boost from the missing Less damage multiplier and an additional skill gem makes it feel FAR more powerful than with chain. I almost never use blast rain. Only against very very tough bosses with little or no adds to shoot at.

LA in hideout with HoT+Wrath 60.9k dps
LA fully buffed with charges 95.5k dps

This is not factoring in deadeye far shot which would make the DPS 122.5k at the maximum damage bonus

If you want a video PM me and I can make one. I wont go to the trouble unless someone actually wants to see it though.
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by xHavoCx on Apr 21, 2016, 12:34:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info