Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

Hey guys, I got these gears and lvl 72 now. I got only 2642 life... Think I even get to lvl 92 or higher, I cannot have high life like 4k or 4.5k. what is wrong with me now? plz help me.

this is my skill tree now.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdEGIwguDY0PqxLxFr8XJhmKGY4hdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCzB8Mfo31DnUPs9B0EMxSRNM_02STipRR1VLWhpbr13yX7Bh4mVNa5BtbG8nb55v8nBSdct293cHeoR7FH11fyuExYbOhxOJ04ngjDaNfY1-j2CTH5cGmmqbtZykoJ-hIqGkokCjiqfUr-u1SLe2u-O9Nr3mvqfBM8MzwzrEospK0K3TftaK4dvmWOdU6mLtP-2D7g7vevT4_MX-uv7I_94=?accountName=top603&characterName=HappyLiz
Last edited by top603 on Apr 21, 2016, 3:11:21 PM
"
top603 wrote:
Hey guys, I got these gears and lvl 72 now. I got only 2642 life... Think I even get to lvl 92 or higher, I cannot have high life like 4k or 4.5k. what is wrong with me now? plz help me.

Link to your passive tree, so I can understand if you are missing something here and there? :)
Holy shit, +78% Maximum Life.

You're basically made of paper, dude.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Ok, top603.

Your goal is to grab Thick Skin, Golem's blood and Hired Killer in the next 9 levels. Your HP pool should be a lot better then.

Last you can go for Blood Drinker's half cluster.
Last edited by djnat on Apr 21, 2016, 3:39:05 PM
"
djnat wrote:
Ok, top603.

Your goal is to grab Thick Skin, Golem's blood and Hired Killer in the next 9 levels. Your HP pool should be a lot better then.

Hey, I reset some skill points and used them for those points which are what you said. and now my life is 3536. I hope I can have 4k at least at lvl 92 or higher. Cheers!!
Last edited by top603 on Apr 21, 2016, 3:56:46 PM
"
top603 wrote:
"
djnat wrote:
Ok, top603.

Hey, I reset some skill points and used them for those points which are what you said. and now my life is 3536. I hope I can have 4k at least at lvl 92 or higher. Cheers!!

I see that you have no defensive tools except your lifepool and some evasion. Basically you will get shredded by porcupines and some other stuff if you don't play very very carefully.
"
Damier wrote:
"
top603 wrote:
"
djnat wrote:
Ok, top603.

I see that you have no defensive tools except your lifepool and some evasion. Basically you will get shredded by porcupines and some other stuff if you don't play very very carefully.

Could you rec me any defensive tools??
Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics are fairly important, I wouldn't play higher level content without it.

I also use Lightning Coil and ToH.
"
Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics are fairly important, I wouldn't play higher level content without it.

I want to use lightning coil, but I cannot handle res then...
"
top603 wrote:
"

I want to use lightning coil, but I cannot handle res then...

It's difficult but a good investment. I use:

But at the very least would get those nodes. I'm running a tanky version of the build so I can run double Pack Size maps without issues. DPS much lower but that is okay, I'd rather get 100 than be a tooltip warrior.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info