Past of Exile - Early Alpha Screenshots

Man, I remember seeing you guys at Pax in either 2010 or 2011 in Seattle. You guys had this tiny little booth that was in the corner off to the back. My friend jason and I hopped on to the computers to try it out, it was fun. You guys handed us some CD install discs in the paper sleeves and I installed it on my computer that day and tried it out. Been playing it pretty much ever since, lol.
Last edited by MaximumJake on Jan 4, 2016, 11:26:47 AM
huge progress thru years
Respect!
"
RoyalStar wrote:
Glorious past,

very bad present, with legacies and monopoly,

disastreous future?
lol i love to see those guys who only cry out about stuff while they could simple play and buy any stuff they want in game. I started to play a year ago and have got lots of "legacies monopoly" and never dropped a mirror by the way.

Anything is possible in this game w time and dedication. The only thing ggg really make wrong was to end eternal orb drops. For the reasons they pointed out, would be way more effective to end mirror drops (if the goal is to make ppl craft more...).

And the only reason i am "crying" out about this is because they said they could get back on their decision. So pl ggg be wise, be fair, get back eternal drops and ban mirror drops.

Anyway awsome game, way better then d2 which for me was the best game of all times, till poe
Thanks GGG again for this awesome game you have given me
Aaaahhh memories... Too bad Imageshack deleted my account...

This is the not alpha, not even beta I think

http://i.imgur.com/TenDt2Q.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Last edited by DjParagon on Jan 4, 2016, 12:46:45 PM
Can you return to old socket look?
This looks freakin amazing, congrats on the progress and thanks for giving us opportunity to play this awesome game.
nevermind me, im just here for the penis flasks '-'
Oblivious
Awesome guys!!!
amazing... simply amazing.. acutally the old socket, looks kinda cool, + some of the old item skins..damn they look cool... could be nice to bring them back to the game :)

but again...

keep up the good work....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info